|Product||DD file name|
|pH/ORP Analyzer PH450||0202.aot, 0202.fms, 0202.imp, 0202.sym, HT000037002B0202.par|
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.
Related Products & Solutions
4-Wire pH/ORP Analyzer PH450
The PH450 pH and ORP analyzer is a multivariable analyzer that combines pH with temperature and ORP (Redox) measurement, which can be utilized through different output functions: two mA current outputs, four independent SPDT contact outputs and HART.
Process analyzers are used to determine the chemical composition and physical properties of substances used in industrial processes.