Environmental friendliness (E) must be assessed in today's product design in addition to the conventional design considerations of quality (Q), cost (C), and lead time (D). Hence, the product design system must be urgently restructured in order to minimize the environmental impact of a product throughout its life-cycle from purchase of the materials and parts, through manufacturing and distribution, to use and disposal.
Yokogawa's industrial recorders have been widely used in order to monitor and record data acquired from the field. Concurrently, sensors in the field have been made increasingly intelligent and come to hold not just "data" but "information" of additional value provided by such functions as failure detection and statistical analysis.
- *Discontinued: DAQSTATION DX100/DX200 Communication Interface (1.6 MB)
- *Discontinued: Model DX100 Fieldbus Communication Interface (386 KB)
- *Discontinued: Model DX102/DX104/DX106/DX112 DAQSTATION DX100 (3.0 MB)
- *Discontinued: Model DX204/DX208/DX210/DX220/DX230 DAQSTATION DX200 (4.4 MB)
- *Discontinued: Modelos DX204/DX208/DX210/DX220/DX230 DAQSTATION DX200 (Spanish) (10.1 MB)
- WX104 DAQEXPLORER User's Manual (6.5 MB)
- *Discontinued: WX201 DataBrowser User's Manual (6.1 MB)