|Product||DD file name|
|Oxygen Analyzer ZR802||0101.fm8, 0101.im8, 0101.sym, shapes.txt|
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.
Related Products & Solutions
Zirconia Oxygen/Humidity Analyzer ZR22G, ZR802G
This Oxygen concentration and humidity at high temperatures consists of a ZR22G detector equipped with a long-life and highly reliable zirconia sensor, and a converter ZR802G equipped with digital communication and data log functions.
ZR22G and ZR802G can be measured directly and continuously without a sampling device. It is easy to maintain and reduce operating costs by self-diagnosis of sensor deterioration (without using calibration gas )and replacing the heater assembly on site.
Process analyzers are used to determine the chemical composition and physical properties of substances used in industrial processes.