The EJA-A series is Yokogawa's most successful pressure transmitter line. First released in 1991, it continues to offer high performance and high reliability for any application. With an installed base of over 4-1/2 million EJA-A transmitters worldwide, it has a proven track record that makes it a true industry workhorse.
The EJA110A is the Traditional-mount Differential Pressure Transmitters in the series.
EJA110A features include:
- 0.065% Accuracy
- 0.1% Stability per 5 years
- 2,300 psi MWP
Explore how the EJA110A can help you Boost your bottom line.
At it's heart, Yokogawa's Differential Pressure Transmitter with DPharp digital sensor offers the performance and device intelligence needed to get greater insight into your process.
Yokogawa's DPharp active sensor and rugged construction allow users to run their plants safer and with less downtime.
Inherently Safe Design
Yokogawa's DOharp pressure transmitters offer long-term stability and diagnostics to make your maintenance routine easy.
No Learning Curve
|Primary Variable||Differential Pressure (DP)|
|Primary Variable||±0.065% of DP Span|
|Long Term Stability (All Normal Operating Conditions)|
|Primary Variable||M, H, or V Capsule: ±0.1% of URL per 5 years
L Capsule: ±0.1% of URL for 1 year
|Maximum Pressure Limit (MWP)|
|All Capsules||2,300 psi|
|Primary Variable||±0.03% of URL|
|Primary Variable||M, H, or V Capsule: 100:1
L Capsule: 20:1
|Burst Pressure (Absolute)|
|All Capsules||10,000 osi|
Graphics not to scale
3rd Party Manifolds
Traditional-mount 3-Valve Manifold (Flange x Pipe shown)
Traditional-mount 5-Valve Manifold (Flange x Pipe shown)
3rd Party Remote Diaphragm Seals
Flush-Flanged Diaphragm Seal. (Other designs available)
What is screen differential control? This is a control application commonly found at utility plants located on rivers, lakes and other large bodies of water and at industrial facilities where a large amount of cooling water is used. Screen differential control and monitoring is needed to prevent damage to rotating screens caused by excessive pressure being applied by debris collecting on the screens.
Differential pressure transmitters, which serve as the core of field instrumentation, are widely used to measure the flow rate, pressure and density of liquids, gases and steam, as well as the level of liquid in a tank.
Yokogawa's new facility in Singapore will play vital role in its regional and international growth. Yokogawa Electric Corporation, a leading company in industrial automation (IA) and technology solutions, recently announced the completion of its 12-storey building in Singapore. The new facility will play a crucial role in Yokogawa's vision to be the top global IA player by 2010.
Differential pressure level measurement has an enemy- temperature. Temperature can have a negative effect on the accuracy of level measurement. This article covers why temperature has this effect and how it can be reduced.
- EJA Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters Installation Manual *See Manual Change 15-009_16-004_16-018 (4.8 MB)
- Manual Change 15-009_16-004_16-018 (346 KB)
- EJA110A, EJA120A and EJA130A Differential Pressure Transmitters *See Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (6.4 MB)
- Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (232 KB)
- EJA Series Fieldbus Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (1.4 MB)
- EJA Series PROFIBUS PA Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (5.2 MB)
- Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (293 KB)
- EJA Series HART Protocol (363 KB)
- EJA Series NEPSI Certification [Option code: /NS2 and /NF2 ] (61 KB)
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series EDD file
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A series Pressure Transmitter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A Series Pressure Transmitter with software download function
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM PROFIBUS
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us