VJ Series computing units include a type that supports user-specified programs, and types that support moving averages, dead times, first-order lags/gains, constant velocity responses, limiters, and a wide range of other applications. They feature wide-range of power supply, field configurable capability and optional 2nd output. Alarm outputs or RS-485 communication are optional feature for model VJX7.
Compact size, plug-in style and microprocessor based universal-computing unit receives DC current or DC voltage signals, applies various computing functions to them, and then converts them into isolated DC current or DC voltage signals. Various parameters such as input range and computation programs can be set and modified using a PC (VJ77).
- Compact design for space saving.
The external dimensions are 76 H×29.5 W×124.5 D (mm).
- Power supply voltage is either 100 to 240 V AC or 15 to 30 V DC.
- The standard withstand voltage : 2000 V AC
Between Input - Output - Power - Ground
- Two isolated outputs
Second isolated current or voltage (pulse) output is available as optional feature.
- Communication function (VJX7)
Optional MODBUS (RS-485) communication function can be obtained simultaneously with analog output signal from one VJ.
- Contact outputs (VJX7)
With the optional contact outputs (2 relay contacts), you can output in parallel with the analog output signal.
- Field configuration
If you have a computer with the VJ77 parameter setting tool installed, you can set up the input range, calculation program, and other parameters on site.
- Three years warranty (VJX7)
- Supports overseas safety and EMC standards (CE, UL, CSA, etc.) (VJX7)
- Universal Computing unit
The unit supports a wide variety of applications with user-programmable models and dedicated computational models (for moving average, idle time, primary lag/lead, linearizer, ratio setters, etc.).
|Construction||Compact plug-in type (Main unit with Socket)|
|Mounting Method:||Wall, DIN rail, or dedicated VJ mounting base mountings|
|Connection Method:||M3 screw terminal|
|External Dimension:||Converters: 76×29.5×124.5 mm (H×W×D)|
|VJCE Base: 130×482.6×121 or 177×482.6×121 mm (H×W×D)|
VJ Mounting Base
|VJCE||VJ Mounting Base||The multiple mounting base for VJ Series, mixed and housed up to 16 converters, JIS/EIA standards rack-mounting dimensions.|
|Product Name||Model |
|Output type||Field |
|Alarm or |
Computation Function: See GS for details
Free program, Moving average computation, Dead time computation, First-order lag computation, First-order lead computation, Uniform-speed response (Velocity limiter), Limiter, Velocity computation, Linearizer, Ratio setting
√: Models that support, comply with, or are certified for various standards
- : Unsupported product
Blank : Will support in the future
*1: The aluminum electrolytic capacitor–free design provides longer life (15 to 30V DC power supply only) / Wider range of operating temperatures (-10 to 55°C)
*2: May not conform to various standards depending on some specifications. For details, see the respective product specifications.
*3: Complies with low voltage only (15–30 V DC power supply specifications only)
*4: Obtained UL compliance through CSA testing and verification
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
- VJ Series Communication Functions (1.2 MB)
- Model VJCE VJ Mounting Base (807 KB)
- Model VJCE-01A VJ Mounting Base for Communication (763 KB)
- Model VJX7 Universal Computing Unit (Multi-function) (Isolated Single-output and Isolated Dual-output Types) (897 KB)
- Model VJXS Universal Computing Unit (Isolated 1-output, Isolated 2-outputs Type) (636 KB)
- Precautions on the Use of the JUXTA Series (815 KB)
- List of RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directive Compliant Products (6-substances RoHS compliant products) (356 KB)
- Model VJX7 Universal Computing Unit (Multi-function) (Isolated Single-output and Isolated Dual-output Types) (848 KB)
- Model VJCE-01A VJ Mounting Base (for Communication) (861 KB)
- Model VJXS Universal Computing Unit (Isolated 1-output, Isolated 2-output Type) (834 KB)
- Model VJCE-011, VJCE-012, VJCE-013, VJCE-014 VJ Mounting Base (483 KB)