Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensors DO71/DO72
It is a fluorescent dissolved oxygen sensor that is easy to clean and stable for long term measurement. Sensor replacement is easy on site and reduces maintenance costs. It is possible to measure oxygen in a wide range including low concentration measurement.
Suitable for use in water treatment plants such as sewage treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants under severe measurement conditions.
Can be used in combination with FLXA402 liquid analyzer by digital communication.
Removal of free oil and grease from a wastewater stream reduces the potential for equipment problems to occur further downstream. There are three forms of oil encountered in wastewater treatment at a refinery.
In a batch tank, analyzers such as dissolved oxygen (DO) analyzers, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) meters, and mixed liquor suspended solid (MLSS) analyzers are used. To reduce the maintenance frequency, measures must be taken to prevent dirt accumulation on the sensor. As the liquid level in a tank can vary greatly, great care should be taken when selecting the sensor installation position in a tank.
- WTB10-DO1,-DO2,-DO3,-DO4 Terminal Box (687 KB)
- DO71 and DO72 fitting adapter assembly (676 KB)
- Model DO71 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (2.0 MB)
- Model DO72 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (2.3 MB)
- Model PR10 Manual Retractable Fitting (1.7 MB)
- DO30G溶解氧分析仪传感器 (909 KB)
- DO70G荧光溶解氧传感器 (1.7 MB)
- Model DO71 and DO72 Optical dissolved oxygen sensors (1.1 MB)