|电源||110 VAC、24 VDC
|110 VAC、24 VDC
|4-20 mA、HART、FF和PA*||4-20 mA、HART|
|接点和继电器||4 SPDT继电器||无||4 SPDT继电器|
*FF (基金会现场总线)和PA (Profibus)通信仅可用于FLXA21
2-Wire Transmitter/Analyzer FLXA202
The FLEXA™ series analyzers are used for continuous on-line measurements in industrial installations. With an option for single or dual sensor measurement, they are the most flexible two-wire analyzer available.
FLXA402T 是用于浊度和余氯检测的下一代分析仪，FLXA402T 可以连接多达两个浊度、氯、pH 和电导率传感器。
There are a number of suppliers of oil and fat products used for edible purposes. These products include, but are not limited to olive oil, peanut oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, lard, shortening, butter, and margarine. The raw materials for these products include animal by-products, fleshy fruits (palm and olive), and oilseeds.
Industry:Food and Beverage
One of the primary applications for high purity water is for boiler feed water. The measurement of pure water pH can be one of the quickest indicators of process contamination in the production or distribution of pure water. Effective chemical treatment of the feed water is vital in maintaining the useful operating life and minimizing maintenance costs of the boiler.
Industry:Power, Pharmaceutical, Common
Control of sodium chloride (NaCl) concentration at a salt dissolver where solid salt is dissolved in water, is highly important because of the electrolysis efficiency. A conventional way of measuring the concentration of supersaturated NaCl solution had been performed by using non-contact type sensors (e.g., γ-ray density meter) since NaCl, impurities, and precipitates are in the solution.
Most zinc are produced at hydrometallurgically, where a high-grade zinc product can be obtained and valuable metals mixed in the raw material can be recovered. In the hydrometallurgy, the raw material of zinc concentrate is roasted and then dissolved in sulfuric acid to remove impurities. The process called leaching and pH control of the leachate is important.
Caustic soda and hydrochloric acid, produced in electrolyzer plants, are fundamental materials used in varieties of industries; chemicals, pharmaceuticals, petrol-chemicals, pulp and papers, etc. Profit is the result of the effective production with minimized running / maintenance cost. Proper control of the process brings you stabilized quality of products with the vast operational profit.
In the manufacturing process of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food & Beverage industries, the cleaning and sterilization of tanks and piping are done with various cleaning solutions, fresh or hot water and steam after manufacturing products. Clean-In-Place (CIP) is the system designed for automatic cleaning and disinfecting.
The treatment of wastewater from pulp and paper plants is a serious environmental concern. Yokogawa's submersion holder with an ultrasonic+air-jet cleaner (customized product) can reduce the manual cleaning frequency to just once every one or two months.
Industry:Pulp & Paper
Continuous technology improvement is ongoing in the pulp & paper industry to obtain the best possible performance. Problems at the wet end (stock preparation) can rarely be corrected downstream. That is why monitoring and controlling pH in pulp stock is critical to the paper making process. Essentially, at every stage in the manufacture of paper, correct pH values play a vital role.
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a separation process that uses pressure to force a solution through a membrane that retains the solute on one side and allows the pure solvent to pass to the other side. More formally, it is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure.
Sour Water is the wastewater that is produced from atmospheric and vacuum crude columns at refineries. Hydrogen sulfide and ammonia are typical components in sour water that need to be removed before the water can be reused elsewhere in the plant. Removal of these components is done by sending the sour water from the process to a stripping tower where heat, in the form of steam, is applied.
Power plant boiler houses designed to burn coal or high sulfur oil are required by Federal and State pollution regulations to "scrub" (remove) sulfur dioxide from flue gasses to meet emission limits. SO2 in flue gasses is known to be harmful to the environment, as it is one contributor to the formation of acid rain. pH control is critical for the proper functioning of the scrubber system.
For control of batch neutralization, a pH measurement coupled with a timer-controlled chemical feed scheme provides very satisfactory results.
This system can be adapted for either acid waste or alkaline waste neutralization.
Wastes have been considered to be a serious worldwide environmental problem in recent years. Because of increasing pollution, these wastes should be treated. However, industrial wastes can contain a number of valuable organic components. Recovery of these components is important economically. Using conventional distillation techniques, the separation of acetic acid and water is both impractical and uneconomical, because it often requires large number of trays and a high reflux ratio. In practice special techniques are used depending on the concentration of acetic acid.
In flue gas desulfurization systems that use magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2) slurry, the consumption of the desulfurization agent (Mg(OH)2) is controlled by using online pH analyzers. A great concern in the pH measurement is heavy staining of the pH electrodes by the Mg(OH)2 slurry. To ensure accurate measurement, frequent cleaning of the electrodes with an acid is required, adding to both maintenance workload and cost.
In stable dispersion of fine particles is the pre-requisite for the selective flocculation technique involving separation of ultra-fine valuable particles from the gangue. Among mineral processing techniques selective flocculation technique is known to have outstanding potential of capturing the particles of particular mineral in slurry of mixed mineral system by selective adsorption of water soluble polymers known as flocculants.
Brewery is facility to produce beer. Breweries process is the manufacturing process of beer, which is a fermented beverage with low alcohol content made from various types of grain. Wheat, maize and other grains can be used for this. Brewing process starts from malted barley that is to form a mash by milling and mixing with hot water. The malt starches are converted to sugars during this process. This sugar rich water is then strained through the bottom of the mash and will be called as "wort". Then the wort will be brought to boil by bringing to the brew kettle. For bitterness or aroma hops are to be added at different times during the boil. Then the wort is cooled and aerated. And brewers yeast is added for fermentation. From the sweet wort the yeast produces carbon dioxide, alcohol and other byproducts. The GREEN BEER undergoes maturation after fermentation. Filtaration and carbonation are the last steps. Finally the beer will be stay in holding tank until it is bottled or kegged.
Wastewater from electroplating facilities and certain types of chemical plants contains toxic forms of hexavalent chromium such as chromate and dichromate. The hexavalent chromium in this wastewater must be reduced before the water can be discharged. This requires a two-step process: hexavalent chromium (CR6) is reduced to trivalent chromium (CR3); and CR3 is precipitated as chromium hydroxide.
Industry:Electrical and Electronics
Fish perform all their bodily functions in water. Because fish are totally dependent upon water to breathe, feed and grow, excrete wastes, maintain a salt balance, and reproduce, understanding the physical and chemical qualities of water is critical to successful aquaculture. To a great extent water determines the success or failure of an aquaculture operation.
To facilitate the accurate measurement of pH, and its presentation as a scale, a range of "standard liquids" or "buffer solutions" are used. These liquids, whose constituents are accurately defined, have known stable values. Although in the preceding text the relationship to hydrogen ions has been made, research has shown, that the activity of hydroxonium ions (H30+) is more relevant.
- FLXA202 2-Wire Liquid Analyzer (1.6 MB)
- Process Analyzers Analytical Instruments and Systems Overview
- FLXA402四线制转换器 (41.9 MB)
- FLXA21 2-Wire Liquid Analyzer (1.3 MB)
- FLXA402 4-Wire Liquid Analyzer, SA11 SENCOM Smart Adapter (2.9 MB)
- PH71/PH72/SC72 Personal pH, pH/ORP, Conductivity Meters (1.8 MB)
- Electrolyzer Solution Instruments and Solution for Ion-Membrane Electrolyzer Plant Application (3.4 MB)
- Yokogawa in the water industry (17.1 MB)
- Model PH202SJ [Style: S2] 2-wire pH/ORP Transmitter (293 KB)
- PH71Personal pH Meter Quick Manual (455 KB)
- PH72 Personal pH/ORP Meter Quick Manual (496 KB)
- FLXA202 / FLXA21 2-Wire Liquid Analyzer Start-up Manual (1.4 MB)
- PH201G (Style B) Distributor (1.5 MB)
- PUS400G Ultrasonic Oscillator (1.3 MB)
- PH72 Personal pH/ORP Meter (5.6 MB)
- Model WU11 Interconnection/Extension Cable for SENCOMR Products (329 KB)
- PH71 Personal pH Meter (5.1 MB)
- PH8TBG, PH8TBS, OR8TBG, WTB10 Protection of Environment (Use in China) (183 KB)
- pH/ORP(氧化还原)测量回路的FD20浸入式支架 (1.3 MB)
- pH/ORP(氧化还原)测量回路的FF20/FS20流通池 (1.7 MB)
- pH/ORP工业电极SC25V/SC24V/SM21/SR20/SC21/SM29/SC29/SM60型 (10.1 MB)
- FLXA202 2-Wire Analyzer (1.3 MB)
- PH71/72型便携式pH/ORP计 (309 KB)
- FLXA402四线制转换器 (2.5 MB)
- FLXA21两线制分析仪 (2.5 MB)
- PH450G pH and Redox (ORP) Converter (1.0 MB)
- FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer (994 KB)
- pH and ORP Sensors (1.8 MB)
- Sensor Holders (3.2 MB)
- PH4/OR4 Sensor Series pH and ORP Sensors (718 KB)
- FLXA402 4-Wire Converter (1.4 MB)
- ST401G Sampling System (5.2 MB)
- FLXA202/FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer HART Communication (1.9 MB)
- pH/ORP Analyzer Selection Guide (726 KB)
- pH and ORP Handbook
- FLEXA/EXA PH Series Process pH Meters Basic and Products (1.2 MB)
- Cation Differential Quick Start Guide (1.4 MB)
- FLXA21 Coating Procedure (235 KB)
- Process Liquid Analyzer Sensor Wiring Guide
- K9020XA / Powder for buffer solution (pH4) (280 KB)
- K9020XB / Powder for buffer solution (pH7) (281 KB)
- K1520BK - Sodium buffer solution pH 9.00 (+/-0.02) natural (240 KB)
- K1520BG - Buffer solution NA pH 2.00 (+/-0.02) natural (254 KB)
- K1520BH - Sodium buffer solution pH4.00(+/-0.02) naturel (243 KB)
- K1520BJ - Buffer solution NA pH 7.00 (+/-0.02) natural (219 KB)
- K1520BE - Standard buffer pH 9.18 kit, yellow (233 KB)
- K1520BD - Buffer solution pH 6.87 kit, orange/yellow (231 KB)
- K1520BC - Buffer solution pH 4.01 kit, red/pink 3 x 500 ml (220 KB)
- K9020XC / Powder for ph9 standard solution (251 KB)
- K9084KH, K9084LN / pH9 standard solution (189 KB)