Power generation, process automation, and factory automation in manufacturing industries require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the control room. Yokogawa's DX series recorders are purpose-built data acquisition systems designed for industrial automation.
Engineers in these industries need reliable paperless recorders, measurements they can trust, and low maintenance needs. The Yokogawa DX series delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. Its custom graphics accomodates application or process-specific displays, while a wide range of communication protocols guarantee compatibility with your network architecture. It's simple for operators to view and retrieve past data with automatic email and FTP notifications.
- Up to 48 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Expandable to up to 348 channels with the MW100 automatic connection function
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling [R4]
- Automatically creates template-based Excel spreadsheets [R4]
Display & Operation
- Arrange the display your way with a custom display function!
- Review historical data with date and time calendar search function
- Standard Ethernet interface
- Supports the PROFIBUS-DP and EtherNet/IP protocols!
- Expanded Web and networking functions!
Reliability and Security
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option [R4]
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
DAQManager DX250 (sold seperately)
Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders
DAQManager is a software program that enables you to manage measured data from Daqstation andMVAdvanced paperless recorders on a PC. Data loaded onto DAQManager can be quickly and easily searched by date/time, tag name, batch name, and other criteria. Channels recorded on different instruments and at different intervals can be displayed in the same trend graph.
* DAQManager does not support models with the advanced security function option (/AS1).
- Indexing to Enable Quick Searches
- Variety of Graphs
- Easy Data Loading/Importing
- Data Auto Merge
DAQStudio DXA170 (sold seperately)
Custom Screen Building Software
Builder software lets you edit and create custom display screens on a PC. You can send and receive layout data, and easily edit and create objects.
- Send/receive layout data for custom display screen objects (via Ethernet or CF card)
- Display custom display screens, build new screens, and edit existing screens
- Save/load settings and edited data files
DAQSTANDARD is a standard software package included with the DXAdvanced. It can be used to print or redisplay historical data files saved by the DXAdvanced unit or transferred through FTP.
DAQWORX (sold seperately)
DAQWORX is a data acquisition software suite that integrates Yokogawa recorders, data acquisition instruments, and measurement instruments.
DAQEXPLORER is a dedicated software program for the DX, CX, and MV that offers a combination of file transmission, PC-based monitoring, and other functions in addition to the DAQSTANDARD functions. It provides easy access to the wide array of DXAdvanced networking functions.
Features and Benefits
DAQWORX allows users to assemble a data acquisition system using Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, the temperature controllers, measuring instruments without the need for programming. For adding functionality, DAQWORX offers an integrated data acquisition software system, allowing customers to connect high added-value software to their existing data acquisition systems to easily expand the range of supported applications.
- Intergrate recorders, controllers, and measuring instruments
Product Specific Package
- Bring out the best of each product
- DAQ32Plus (for Darwin series)
- MXLOGGER (for DAQMASTER MX100)
- DAQEXPLORER (for DX, CX, and MVAdvanced/MV)
Data Logging Software GA10 (sold seperately)
A data logging software application that enables Ethernet and serial communication to be used simultaneously. A mixture of DXAdvanceds, DARWIN data acquisition units, and uR recorders can be combined (100 units total) to achieve data acquisition of 2000 channels.
The USB barcode reader of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the SMARTDAC+ GX/GP series, DXAdvanced series. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the USB barcode reader when using with products listed below.
The CF cards of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the Daqstation series and the FX1000. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the CF card when using with products listed below.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
List of languages that can be set for each model.
The Japan Steel Works, LTD., Muroran Plant uses the Control and Measurement Station CX2000, UP series program controllers, and UT series digital indicating controllers for operation of its heat treating furnaces.
Kyushu Mitsui Aluminium uses the UPM100 Power Monitor for its overall factory operations, and the DX1000 Paperless Recorder for its high-purity aluminum refining furnaces.
Kyoto Tower Corporation uses the DX2000 Paperless Recorder to record and monitor wind speed and direction
Air particle counters are used for air climate control monitoring in semiconductor and medical clean rooms. DXAdvanced can acquire the cleanliness factor data measured by the particle counter via communication, and display and record it without degradation of accuracy.
You can have the same "look and feel" of a chart recorder on DXAdvanced series paperless recorders (hereinafter, DXAdvanced), by using the Scale, Alarm Mark, Trend Span Margin, and other display functions.
By using the computation function of the SMARTDAC+ series Paperless recorder GX/GP, computation option computes the "F-value," or sterilizing value for the sterilization process, so that the computation results can be recorded in the form of data.
You can measure and monitor integral flow (total and excess flow). You can also calculate the flow integral and excess usage with computation functions, and generate reports with the Report function. With the Excel template function, you can create templates in a desired report format for creating reports automatically.
Data critical for quality control in aluminum casting is monitored and recorded by the DX1000/DX2000. Various kinds of data from a holding furnace are batch recorded, and data during occurrence of alarms is recorded separately.
Milk should be processed within 4 to 6 hours of production to make it fit for human consumption. Temperature is a very important parameter which has to be monitored at different stages of milk processing.
Many messages can be output even with a limited number of remote inputs by combining the remote input, computation, alarm, and event action functions.
DXAdvanced allows you to monitor wind speed and direction at a private chemical company cargo port.
To technology in iron & steel industry is continuously improved to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance gives rise to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
The control of the world's water resource is arguably one of the most important issues. Water demand from industry and domestic users is set to rise throughout the industrialized world. Yokogawa has been applying minimized maintenance measurement systems.
- Daqstation DX2000 Operation Guide *See Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (5.1 MB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD DX-P Hardware Configurator (1.4 MB)
- Daqstation DX2000 User's Manual (6.6 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Communication Interface User's Manual (3.3 MB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD Hardware Configurator User's Manaul (10.1 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N User's Manual (4.6 MB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD Viewer User's Manual (2.1 MB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000/DX1000N Operation Guide *See Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (3.6 MB)
- *Discontinued: Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (955 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PLC Communication Protocol Communincation Interface User's Manual (489 KB)
- DXA170 DAQStudio User's Manual (4.8 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Custom Display User's Manual (1.6 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Multi Batch FUnction (/BT2) User's Manual (460 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PROFIBUS-DP Communication Interface User's Manual (396 KB)
- DXA250 DAQManager Operation Guide (2.3 MB)
- DXA250 DAQManager User's Manual (8.2 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Advanced Security Function (/AS1) User's Manual (925 KB)
- Remote Control Terminal (326 KB)
- WX104 DAQEXPLORER User's Manual (6.5 MB)
- DAQManager Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders (3.3 MB)
- List of EU RoHS Directive “2011/65/EU+(EU)2015/863” (10-Substances) Compliant Recorder and Controller Products (301 KB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000 (2.4 MB)
- 415920, 415921 and 415922 Shunt Resistor for Screw Input Terminal (240 KB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX2000 (2.3 MB)
- 438920, 438921 and 438922 Shunt Resistor for Clamp Input Terminal (252 KB)
- List of RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directive Compliant Products (6-substances RoHS compliant products) (356 KB)
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products (349 KB)
- Universal Viewer *Log-in Required
- Tag Labels for DX1000/DX2000 *Log-in Required
- DAQStudio (DXA170) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 *Log-in Required
- DAQWORX Data Acqusition Software Suite *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 (For connecting OMRON's PLCs) *Log-in Required
- DAQManager (DXA250) Release Upgrade *Log-in Required
- DX/DXAdvanced Setup File Conversion Tool *Log-in Required
- DAQSTANDARD (DXA120) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- DX Report Simulator *Log-in Required
- Sample Screens and Screen Settings Files *Log-in Required
- Scales and Units Library *Log-in Required
- Bitmap Sample Images *Log-in Required
- LabVIEW Driver (for DX Series/DXAdvanced series) *Log-in Required
- PROFIBUS-DP Database File (GSD file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 *Log-in Required
- DAQManager (DXA250) Trial Version *Log-in Required
- DAQSTATION DXAdvanced Advanced Security Functions White Paper for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (442 KB)
- Recorders, Data Loggers, and Control Products Security Standard (488 KB)
- DAQSTATION DXAdvanced (DX1000/DX2000) Functions Overview (964 KB)
- Daqstation DX/DXAdvanced Setup File Conversion Tool Operation Guide (378 KB)
- Daqstation DX Report Simulator Operation Guide (393 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us