Power generation, process automation, and factory automation in manufacturing industries require rigorous, continuous monitoring in the control room. Yokogawa's DX series recorders are purpose-built data acquisition systems designed for industrial automation.
Engineers in these industries need reliable paperless recorders, measurements they can trust, and low maintenance needs. The Yokogawa DX series delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. Its custom graphics accomodates application or process-specific displays, while a wide range of communication protocols guarantee compatibility with your network architecture. It's simple for operators to view and retrieve past data with automatic email and FTP notifications.
- Up to 48 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Expandable to up to 348 channels with the MW100 automatic connection function
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling [R4]
- Automatically creates template-based Excel spreadsheets [R4]
Display & Operation
- Arrange the display your way with a custom display function!
- Review historical data with date and time calendar search function
- Standard Ethernet interface
- Supports the PROFIBUS-DP and EtherNet/IP protocols!
- Expanded Web and networking functions!
Reliability and Security
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option [R4]
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
DAQManager DX250 (sold seperately)
Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders
DAQManager is a software program that enables you to manage measured data from Daqstation andMVAdvanced paperless recorders on a PC. Data loaded onto DAQManager can be quickly and easily searched by date/time, tag name, batch name, and other criteria. Channels recorded on different instruments and at different intervals can be displayed in the same trend graph.
* DAQManager does not support models with the advanced security function option (/AS1).
- Indexing to Enable Quick Searches
- Variety of Graphs
- Easy Data Loading/Importing
- Data Auto Merge
DAQStudio DXA170 (sold seperately)
Custom Screen Building Software
Builder software lets you edit and create custom display screens on a PC. You can send and receive layout data, and easily edit and create objects.
- Send/receive layout data for custom display screen objects (via Ethernet or CF card)
- Display custom display screens, build new screens, and edit existing screens
- Save/load settings and edited data files
DAQSTANDARD is a standard software package included with the DXAdvanced. It can be used to print or redisplay historical data files saved by the DXAdvanced unit or transferred through FTP.
DAQWORX (sold seperately)
DAQWORX is a data acquisition software suite that integrates Yokogawa recorders, data acquisition instruments, and measurement instruments.
DAQEXPLORER is a dedicated software program for the DX, CX, and MV that offers a combination of file transmission, PC-based monitoring, and other functions in addition to the DAQSTANDARD functions. It provides easy access to the wide array of DXAdvanced networking functions.
Features and Benefits
DAQWORX allows users to assemble a data acquisition system using Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, the temperature controllers, measuring instruments without the need for programming. For adding functionality, DAQWORX offers an integrated data acquisition software system, allowing customers to connect high added-value software to their existing data acquisition systems to easily expand the range of supported applications.
- Intergrate recorders, controllers, and measuring instruments
Product Specific Package
- Bring out the best of each product
- DAQ32Plus (for Darwin series)
- MXLOGGER (for DAQMASTER MX100)
- DAQEXPLORER (for DX, CX, and MVAdvanced/MV)
Data Logging Software GA10 (sold seperately)
A data logging software application that enables Ethernet and serial communication to be used simultaneously. A mixture of DXAdvanceds, DARWIN data acquisition units, and uR recorders can be combined (100 units total) to achieve data acquisition of 2000 channels.
【Support Information】List of Verified USB Barcode Reader
The USB barcode reader of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the SMARTDAC+ GX/GP series, DXAdvanced series. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the USB barcode reader when using with products listed below.
List of Verified Compact Flash Cards (CF Cards)
- Compact Flash Card Information
- CF cards of the following manufacturers verified for use with the Daqstation series and the FX1000
【Support Information】List of RoHS
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
【Support Information】Display Language Support List for Recorders
List of languages that can be set for each model.
The Japan Steel Works, LTD., Muroran Plant uses the Control and Measurement Station CX2000, UP series program controllers, and UT series digital indicating controllers for operation of its heat treating furnaces. The Japan Steel Works (JSW), LTD., Muroran Plant is located in an industrial area looking over Muroran port in Muroran City, Hokkaido.
Kyushu Mitsui Aluminium uses the UPM100 Power Monitor for its overall factory operations, and the DX1000 Paperless Recorder for its high-purity aluminum refining furnaces.
Kyoto Tower Corporation uses the DX2000 Paperless Recorder to record and monitor wind speed and direction
Air particle counters are used for air climate control monitoring in semiconductor and medical clean rooms. DXAdvanced can acquire the cleanliness factor data measured by the particle counter via communication, and display and record it without degradation of accuracy.
Using the custom display function that comes standard with DXAdvanced means that you can combine the recorders, displays, and switches used in various kinds of equipment.
You can have the same "look and feel" of a chart recorder on DXAdvanced series paperless recorders (hereinafter, DXAdvanced), by using the Scale, Alarm Mark, Trend Span Margin, and other display functions.
By using the computation function of the SMARTDAC+ series Paperless recorder GX/GP, computation option computes the "F-value," or sterilizing value for the sterilization process, so that the computation results can be recorded in the form of data.
Yokogawa's best-in-class panel mount paperless recorders are fully integrated data acquisition and display stations with secure, built-in data storage and network connectivity. Panel-mount solutions are NEMA compliant and integrate the data acquisition equipment into a control panel. Yokogawa's paperless recorder lineup meets rigorous industry standards such as PMO, HTST, and FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
You can measure and monitor integral flow (total and excess flow). You can also calculate the flow integral and excess usage with computation functions, and generate reports with the Report function. With the Excel template function, you can create templates in a desired report format for creating reports automatically.
Data critical for quality control in aluminum casting is monitored and recorded by the DX1000/DX2000. Various kinds of data from a holding furnace are batch recorded, and data during occurrence of alarms is recorded separately.
Milk should be processed within 4 to 6 hours of production to make it fit for human consumption. Temperature is a very important parameter which has to be monitored at different stages of milk processing.
Many messages can be output even with a limited number of remote inputs by combining the remote input, computation, alarm, and event action functions.
Using the batch name + lot number system, past measured data can be recalled for reference by batch name.
DXAdvanced allows you to monitor wind speed and direction at a private chemical company cargo port.
A power plant in the Northeast was under pressure to meet State EPA requirements of reporting fuel consumption (used for emissions monitoring). The issue was digging a costly trench from the pump house to the control room building in order to run fiber optic cable that delivers a flow meter signal to the plant's historian where reports could be generated. The cost would be $20,000.00 alone to dig the trench.
To technology in iron & steel industry is continuously improved to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance gives rise to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
The paperless recorder DX series automatically calculate the Fo value from the heating temperature and are useful in managing the sterilization process by displaying and recording the value together with the heating temperature.
A major power company in the Southeast decided to replace its hydrogen gas detection system. The current system was unsupported by the manufacturer and failing. The new system would need to duplicate the functionality of the old to minimize the training and impact on the operators. Yokogawa was asked to facilitate the project.
The paperless recorder DX series instruments allow you to determine temperature and humidity, and manage the results as manufacturing and quality data at a reasonable cost with a simple configuration.
MEGTEC Systems, a major manufacturer of Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers in DePere, Wisconsin is now specifying DAQSTATION for use with their equipment. These oxidizers, commonly known as RTOs, are found in Paint Finishing Operations, Chemical, Petro-chemical and Ethanol Production, Ink Coating and Odor Abatement, and many other applications on a global basis.
A manufacturer of lime using an Allen-Bradley Series 5 PLC wanted local data viewing and network connectivity. The PLC was wired directly to a rotary kiln and measured kiln temperature, pressure, rotary speed and material feed rate.
Utilities commonly support the energy requirement of the main process across the spectrum of industries in the form of fuel, electricity, steam, compressed air, water etc. As the energy cost is increasing by the day & simultaneously resources getting scarce, it becomes essential to manage / optimize the energy consumption.
- DAQManager Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders (359 KB)
- DAQSTATION DX1000/DX2000, DX1000N - Introducing New Functions for R2 (459 KB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000/DX2000 (11.4 MB)
- DXAdvanced R4 DX1000/DX2000 Advanced Security Functions with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance (1.1 MB)
- Data Acquisition and Display Stations for Nuclear Power Plant Control Rooms DX364/DX1000N/DX2000 DX100L/DX200 S83 (2.0 MB)
- Integrated Solutions: DAQStation Operator Station (1.3 MB)
- Recorder Migration Guide (1.4 MB)
- Daqstation DX2000 Operation Guide (4.9 MB)
- Daqstation DX2000 Operation Guide / Notice of Alterations (IM 04L41B01-01Z1-S02) (441 KB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD DX-P Hardware Configurator (1.4 MB)
- Daqstation DX2000 User's Manual (6.0 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Communication Interface User's Manual (3.3 MB)
- Daqstation DX2000 Operation Guide / Notice of Alterations (IM 04L41B01-01Z2-S01) (350 KB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD Hardware Configurator User's Manaul (10.2 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N User's Manual (3.9 MB)
- DXA120 DAQSTANDARD Viewer User's Manual (2.2 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N Operation Guide (3.4 MB)
- Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (975 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PLC Communication Protocol Communincation Interface User's Manual (489 KB)
- DXA170 DAQStudio User's Manual (3.9 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Custom Display User's Manual (1.6 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Multi Batch FUnction (/BT2) User's Manual (460 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PROFIBUS-DP Communication Interface User's Manual (396 KB)
- DX1000/DX2000 DXAdvanced User's Manual (138 KB)
- DXA250 DAQManager Operation Guide (2.3 MB)
- DXA250 DAQManager User's Manual (8.2 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Advanced Security Function (/AS1) User's Manual (925 KB)
- Remote Control Terminal (326 KB)
- WX104 DAQEXPLORER User's Manual (6.5 MB)
- Notice of Alterations (IM 04L42B01-01Z2-S01) (156 KB)
- Notice of Alterations - Compliant with Safety Standards (IEC/EN/UL/ CSA 61010-1 3rd edition) (185 KB)
- Notice of Alterations: Daqstation DX1000/DX2000/DX1000N/ DX1000G/DX1000T/DX2000T (332 KB)
- Proper Disposal of This Product/ How to Replace and/or Dispose the Batteries (559 KB)
- Service Manual: Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 (8.6 MB)
- DAQManager Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders (3.3 MB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000 (2.3 MB)
- 415920, 415921 and 415922 Shunt Resistor for Screw Input Terminal (240 KB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX2000 (2.3 MB)
- 438920, 438921 and 438922 Shunt Resistor for Clamp Input Terminal (252 KB)
- List of RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directive Compliant Products (6-substances RoHS compliant products) (356 KB)
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products (352 KB)
- Universal Viewer *Log-in Required
- DAQStudio (DXA170) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 *Log-in Required
- DAQWORX Data Acqusition Software Suite *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 (For connecting OMRON's PLCs) *Log-in Required
- DAQManager (DXA250) Release Upgrade *Log-in Required
- DAQSTANDARD (DXA120) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- Display Language Support List for Recorders (199 KB)
- DAQSTATION DXAdvanced Advanced Security Functions White Paper for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (442 KB)
- How to Configure the DX Data Recording/Storage Settings (353 KB)
- Recorders, Data Loggers, and Control Products Security Standard (488 KB)
- DAQSTATION DXAdvanced (DX1000/DX2000) Functions Overview (964 KB)
- DX2000/DX1000/DX1000N Temp Unit Change (140 KB)
- Daqstation DX/DXAdvanced Setup File Conversion Tool Operation Guide (378 KB)
- Daqstation DX Report Simulator Operation Guide (393 KB)
- DXA Date, Time, DST, and GMT Setup (288 KB)
- DXA – IP Address Settings (286 KB)
- DXADVANCED Hardware Manual Links (156 KB)
Yokogawa Network Solutions is pleased to present an instructional video on how to configure DAQMaster (MW100) and DAQStation (DXAdvanced) - data acquisition systems to create automatic manual sample files. Manual sample files are text files that can be read by programs like Excel, NotePad, and WordPad. Manual files (.DAM) offers an alternative to native data files (.DAD, .DAE, .MXD) that require programs like MW100 Viewer or DAQStandard Viewer for viewing.
Yokogawa Network Solutions is pleased to present a basic walk through of how to configure a DAQStation after opening it from the factory. This video will walk the user through basic menu settings for configuring a measurement channel, selecting Celsius or Fahrenheit, giving the unit a network address, setting an alarm, configuring a group, and choosing how fast to display and log data.
Yokogawa Network Solutions is pleased to present a basic walk through of how to configure a DAQStation after opening it from the factory. This video (2 of 3) will walk the user through basic menu settings for configuring a measurement channel, selecting Celsius or Fahrenheit, giving the unit a network address, setting an alarm, configuring a group, and choosing how fast to display and log data.
Yokogawa Network Solutions is pleased to present a basic walk through of how to configure a DAQStation after opening it from the factory. This video (3 of 3) will walk the user through basic menu settings for configuring a measurement channel, selecting Celsius or Fahrenheit, giving the unit a network address, setting an alarm, configuring a group, and choosing how fast to display and log data.
This video covers the new custom display capability of the DXAdvanced data acquisition and recording system. Custom displays can be created on the DAQStation or via DAQStudio.
Network Solutions is pleased to present the second of two videos that covers the new custom display capability of the DXAdvanced data acquisition and recording system. Custom displays can be created on the DAQStation or via DAQStudio.
Yokogawa Network Solutions Group is pleased to present a basic tutorial that includes configuring a channel for a temperature input, a flow input (4-20ma or 1-5v), and a totalizer for the flow. The tutorial also includes setting an alarm with a screen snapshot event as well as an event that will reset the totalizer when it reaches a predetermined value. Part 1 of 2.
Yokogawa Network Solutions Group is pleased to present a basic tutorial that includes configuring a channel for a temperature input, a flow input (4-20ma or 1-5v), and a totalizer for the flow. The tutorial also includes setting an alarm with a screen snapshot event as well as an event that will reset the totalizer when it reaches a predetermined value. Part 2 of 2.
Yokogawa's Network Solutions group presents a tutorial on configuring DAQMaster (MW100) and DAQStation (DXAdvanced) recording systems for automatic data file transfer on Windows 7 using Internet Information Server. Internet Information Server (IIS) is included with all version of Windows 7 but is not installed by default. This tutorial shows how to install the FTP portion of IIS as well as configure IIS to receive data files from Yokogawa recorders and Data Acquisition systems.
Yokogawa's Network Solutions Group is pleased to present the new Alarm Annunciator Option for use with the DAQStation Advanced R3. The Alarm Annunicator Option is designed to replace alarm panels with up to 80 alarm windows and up to 5 lines of text per window. Each input channel and math channel on the DAQStation can be alarmed with up o 4 levels of alarm each with their own color. The Alarm Annunciator Option also allows the user to pick from the ISA alarming conventions such as lock-in and double lock-in. The DAQStation can also log alarms with type, date, time, as well as acknowledgment. The DAQStation can also be ordered with a VGA output port to drive a large flat panel LCD display for better viewing from a distance.
Yokogawa's DAQStation Advanced R3 can automatically transfer recorded data files, snapshots, and reports via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) to an FTP Server (PC running FTP Server Software like Internet Information Services).
Yokogawa's Network Solution Group is pleased to present the new MultiBatch feature of the DAQStation Advanced R3 data recorder. It allows the operator to simultaneously record up to 12 independent groups of data into their own data files. Batches can be individually started and stopped. Batches can also be started and stopped via events. This is video 2 of 2 due to YouTube's 10 minute file limit.
A quick introduction to Yokogawa's DAQStation (DX Advanced 2000) Firmware R3 Operator Interface. This walkthrough takes the viewer through the various displays -trend, trend history, digital, bar-graph, overview, new alarm annunciator, as well as others.
Yokogawa Network Solutions is pleased to introduce the new Web Report option that is included when purchasing the M1 (Math and Report) option. Web Reports provides a web browser based view of report data with easy printing and commenting options.
Yokogawa's Network Solution Group presents the new Custom Reports feature that comes with the /M1 (Math and Reports) option on DXAdvanced DAQStations with R4 firmware. The custom reports feature allows the user to create an XML template in combination with keywords. The XML template can be constructed in common applications like Excel or other spreadsheets/XML editors. This tutorial takes the viewer through examples of keywords, construction of a template, loading a template onto the DAQStation via USB drive, configuring the DAQStation to generate reports, and viewing the results of a custom report template.
The DAQStation R4 or DXAdvanced - data acquisition and visualization system has four primary data file types. DAD (Display) files are digital representations of paper chart recordings with min/max values stored for each sample (similar to a pen dragging up and down on a paper chart). DAE (Event) files are instantaneous samples at a given interval where only one values is recorded per sample period (no min/max like Display Files). DAM are manual sample files (text based files with instantaneous values). DAR are report files (text based files with hourly, weekly, and monthly values). DAD and DAE files require DAQStandard Data Viewer, DAQExplorer, DAQManager, PrintWave, or ReportWave in order to be viewed (they are binary encrypted file types).
Yokogawa's Network Solution Group presents a tutorial on configuring the DAQMaster and DAQStation to synchronize their internal clocks via SNTP to a timer server running under Windows 7. The tutorial also covers how a DAQStation can be configured as a network time server for other devices.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us