Plant and control room applications require reliable recording and monitoring. In addition to reliable data acquisition, plant and control room applications also require quick and easy maintenance. Yokogawa's DX1000N is nuclear qualified and widely accepted in plant and control room applications.
The DX1000N delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy. Removable chassis offers quick and easy maintenance reducing operation downtime. DX1000N connects easily to your network to bring your data directly into existing infrastructure.
The new DXAdvanced DX1000N features an inner chassis that can be removed from the case via the front panel of the instrument. This provides access to all of the internal components of the DX1000N from the control panel without having to access the rear of the unit or disturb any of the field and power supply wiring. Functionality, appearance, and panel cutout dimensions are the same as those of the standard DX1000.
- Up to 12 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Expandable with the MW100 automatic connection function
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling [R4]
- Automatically creates template-based Excel spreadsheets [R4]
Display & Operation
- Arrange the display your way with a custom display function!
- Review historical data with date and time calendar search function
- Standard Ethernet interface
- Supports the PROFIBUS-DP and EtherNet/IP protocols!
- Expanded Web and networking functions!
Reliability and Security
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option [R4]
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
- Software for a variety of tasks including analysis, settings, and acquisition
DAQManager DX250 (sold seperately)
Data Management Software for Paperless Recorders
DAQManager is a software program that enables you to manage measured data from Daqstation and MVAdvanced paperless recorders on a PC. Data loaded onto DAQManager can be quickly and easily searched by date/time, tag name, batch name, and other criteria. Channels recorded on different instruments and at different intervals can be displayed in the same trend graph.
* DAQManager does not support models with the advanced security function option (/AS1).
- Indexing to Enable Quick Searches
- Variety of Graphs
- Easy Data Loading/Importing
- Data Auto Merge
DAQStudio DXA170 (sold seperately)
Custom Screen Building Software
Builder software lets you edit and create custom display screens on a PC. You can send and receive layout data, and easily edit and create objects.
- Send/receive layout data for custom display screen objects (via Ethernet or CF card)
- Display custom display screens, build new screens, and edit existing screens
- Save/load settings and edited data files
DAQSTANDARD is a standard software package included with the DXAdvanced. It can be used to print or redisplay historical data files saved by the DXAdvanced unit or transferred through FTP.
DAQWORX (sold seperately)
DAQWORX is a data acquisition software suite that integrates Yokogawa recorders, data acquisition instruments, and measurement instruments.
DAQEXPLORER is a dedicated software program for the DX, CX, and MV that offers a combination of file transmission, PC-based monitoring, and other functions in addition to the DAQSTANDARD functions. It provides easy access to the wide array of DXAdvanced networking functions.
Features and Benefits
DAQWORX allows users to assemble a data acquisition system using Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, the temperature controllers, measuring instruments without the need for programming. For adding functionality, DAQWORX offers an integrated data acquisition software system, allowing customers to connect high added-value software to their existing data acquisition systems to easily expand the range of supported applications.
- Intergrate recorders, controllers, and measuring instruments
Product Specific Package
- Bring out the best of each product
- DAQ32Plus (for Darwin series)
- MXLOGGER (for DAQMASTER MX100)
- DAQEXPLORER (for DX, CX, and MVAdvanced/MV)
Data Logging Software GA10 (sold seperately)
A data logging software application that enables Ethernet and serial communication to be used simultaneously. A mixture of DXAdvanceds, DARWIN data acquisition units, and uR recorders can be combined (100 units total) to achieve data acquisition of 2000 channels.
- Compact Flash Card Information
- CF cards of the following manufacturers verified for use with the Daqstation series and the FX1000
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
List of languages that can be set for each model.
MEGTEC Systems, a major manufacturer of Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers in DePere, Wisconsin is now specifying DAQSTATION for use with their equipment. These oxidizers, commonly known as RTOs, are found in Paint Finishing Operations, Chemical, Petro-chemical and Ethanol Production, Ink Coating and Odor Abatement, and many other applications on a global basis.
The paperless recorder DX series instruments allow you to determine temperature and humidity, and manage the results as manufacturing and quality data at a reasonable cost with a simple configuration.
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N User's Manual (3.9 MB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000/DX1000N Operation Guide *See Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (3.0 MB)
- Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Communication Interface User's Manual (3.3 MB)
- Standard Accessories for DXAdvanced Series (975 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PLC Communication Protocol Communincation Interface User's Manual (489 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Custom Display User's Manual (1.6 MB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Multi Batch FUnction (/BT2) User's Manual (460 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 PROFIBUS-DP Communication Interface User's Manual (396 KB)
- Notice of Alterations - Compliant with Safety Standards (IEC/EN/UL/ CSA 61010-1 3rd edition) (185 KB)
- DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 Advanced Security Function (/AS1) User's Manual (925 KB)
- Notice of Alterations: Daqstation DX1000/DX2000/DX1000N/ DX1000G/DX1000T/DX2000T (332 KB)
- Proper Disposal of This Product/ How to Replace and/or Dispose the Batteries (559 KB)
- Service Manual: Daqstation DX1000/DX1000N/DX2000 (8.6 MB)
- Daqstation DXAdvanced DX1000N (1.5 MB)
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products (362 KB)
- List of RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directive Compliant Products (6-substances RoHS compliant products) (356 KB)
- 438920, 438921 and 438922 Shunt Resistor for Clamp Input Terminal (252 KB)
- 415920, 415921 and 415922 Shunt Resistor for Screw Input Terminal (240 KB)
- Universal Viewer *Log-in Required
- DAQStudio (DXA170) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 *Log-in Required
- DAQManager (DXA250) Release Upgrade *Log-in Required
- DAQSTANDARD (DXA120) Revision Upgrade *Log-in Required
- PLC Communication Protocol Profile (EDS file) for DXAdvanced R3/R4 (For connecting OMRON's PLCs) *Log-in Required
- Recorders, Data Loggers, and Control Products Security Standard (488 KB)
- DX2000/DX1000/DX1000N Temp Unit Change (140 KB)
- How to Configure the DX Data Recording/Storage Settings (353 KB)
- Daqstation DX Report Simulator Operation Guide (393 KB)
- DXA Date, Time, DST, and GMT Setup (288 KB)
- DXA – IP Address Settings (286 KB)
- DXADVANCED Hardware Manual Links (156 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us