It depends on the PC you are using, but you may be able to prevent the message from appearing by adding the URL of the recorder to "Trusted sites" in Windows Explorer.
1) On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, select Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites > Sites, and then clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
2) In the Add this website to the zone box, type the address of the GX/GP GO to http://192.168.1.1/, and click Add > Close > OK.
For industrial and lab applications, the GM10 offers Bluetooth wireless connection and modular I/O that offers accurate and reliable measurements. The GM10 also supports 920 MHz band wireless communication.
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless