What are Gas Analyzers?
Real-time gas analysis enhances efficiency, safety, throughput, product quality, and ensures environmental compliance. Gas analysis can utilize various technologies such as tunable diode laser spectroscopy, zirconia oxygen analysis, infrared gas analysis, stack gas analysis, dust monitoring, process gas chromatography, continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS), hydrogen purity analysis, and gas density systems. Selecting the correct technology is critical to measurement accuracy, reliability, and durability.
Yokogawa's years of application expertise enable our customers to save time, money, and resources by collaboratively selecting the optimal gas analyzer solution.
- Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometers (TDLS) laser-based gas analyzers
- Fast-update optical analysis
- Safe and environmentally responsible according to industry standards
- Process gas chromatography machines
- For separating and analyzing chemical compounds in gas phase of online industrial processes
Oxygen analyzers provide valuable measurements in combustion control, process quality, safety and environmental applications.
The Yokogawa Advanced Reflux Sampler is designed to provide conditioning for severe service analysis needs using a simple self contained two stage system. The first stage is designed to provide filtration of particulate and passive cooling.
Gas Density/Hydrogen Purity Analyzer
GD402/GD40 Gas Density Meter
- Measures gas density with high sensitivity and quick response. Also capable of displaying specific gravity and molecular weight derived from the density data.
- Can be used in hazardous areas with explosive atmospheres (FM, CSA, TIIS)
- Hydrogen purity and replacement meter for power generators
Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer
ZR402/ZR202 Zirconia Oxygen Analyzers
- Measurement with probe directly inserted into furnace or boiler
- Integrated and separate types available
- Also can be used as a high temperature humidity analyzer
- Fully field-repairable probe
- HART communication
- Explosionproof (FM, CSA, ATEX) (ZR22S, ZR202S)
The U.S. refineries represent approximately 23 percent of the world's petroleum production, and the United States has the largest refining capacity in the world. Petroleum refining is an industry, which is undergoing intense amounts of scrutiny in the United States from regulatory agencies and environmental groups.
High volumes of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), typified by trichloroethylene and tetrachloroethylene, have long been used in various industrial fields for their high degrees of industrial usefulness. On the other hand, there is a growing awareness of environment preservation today, and of the fact that we face serious environmental pollution due to such harmful VOCs.
The EPA rule, 40 CFR 63 Subparts CC and UUU, is forcing refineries to monitor flares. Fortunately, modern analyzer technology makes it possible to meet the requirements, generate the necessary reports, and stay in compliance.
Here’s how to select the right analyzer to meet these demands.
Marcus Trygstad, Yokogawa Corporation of America, outlines the advantages of EUVF technology for total reduced sulfur measurement in flare gas.
- Product Solution Catalog (5.2 MB)
- Improved Combustion with TDLS - TDLS8000, TDLS8100, TDLS8200 Series (9.7 MB)
- Product Solution Catalog Applications (2.8 MB)
- Electrolyzer Solution Instruments and Solution for Ion-Membrane Electrolyzer Plant Application (3.4 MB)
- Process Analyzers Analytical Instruments and Systems Overview
Yokogawa’s new TDLS8000 houses all of the industry’s leading features in one robust device. The platform design is for in situ measurements which negate the need for sample extraction and conditioning. The non-contacting sensor allows for a variety of process types including corrosive, abrasive and condensing. The first generation platform has been proven in many others for the measurements of O2, CO, CH4, NH3, H2O and many more NIR absorbing gases. This second generation platform has improved reliability and ease of installation and maintenance while still meeting or exceeding designed application demands.
¿En busca de información adicional sobre Yokogawa Iberia, tecnología y soluciones?Contáctenos