What is an analyzer shelter?
Analyzer and CEMS shelters (or analyzer houses) provide a controlled environment for protection from adverse conditions, which can affect analyzer readings. All sample conditioning systems and analyzers are pre-piped and pre-wired in these turnkey, pre-fabricated analyzer houses/CEMS shelters. They are assembled and then fully tested with test gases, minimizing site installation work.
Yokogawa provides a range of analyzer shelters from end-mount racks to full-size pre-fabricated shelters designed to meet your specifications, environmental needs, and analysis requirements. We supply all units fully equipped with gas chromatographs, samplers, purgers, data loggers and complete subsystems to serve multiple lines and sampling points.
CEMS/Analyzer Shelter Capabilities
- On-site survey/consulting/front end engineering
- Preparation of analyzer system engineering specification
- Complete analyzer system engineering and design
- CAD drafting
- Building process analyzer systems using any type or make of process analyzer
- Design and fabrication of process analyzer systems, including sample systems, racks, panels, and air-conditioned analyzer houses
- Design and fabrication of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) to meet EPA 40CFR60 and SCAQMD RECLAIM Regulations
- Quality of construction judged by many users to be the best available (references on request)
- Offer field consulting, start-up, commissioning, maintenance and repair services on demand or by contract
- Offer in-house and on-site training courses in basic science and process analyzer maintenance
- Offer full parts support for all process analyzer systems needs
- Factory acceptance test for all analyzer systems, full calibration and stability testing available
- Global export packaging
- Coordination of shipments to job site
- ISO 9000 certified
Download and complete the Application Data Sheet to request a quote.
¿En busca de información adicional sobre Yokogawa Iberia, tecnología y soluciones?Contáctenos