If you load a data file that includes a freehand signature in the Universal viewer, you can view the freehand signature in the Image Mark dialog box. Also, an "Image bar" and "Image button" are displayed above the waveform display. The image button indicates the image mark display condition. You can use it to change the display.
For details, see section 3.1, "Displaying Waveforms" in the user's manual.
User's Manual (IM 04L51B01-01EN)
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless