Yes. To configure display group settings, on the View menu, click Display Group Setting. Or, click the Display Group Setting button. Use Scale (max, min) to zoom the scale in or out. For details, see section 3.1.2, “Setting Display Group Details” and 3.1.5, “Setting the Y-Axis” in user's manual (IM 04L61B01-01EN).
Productos y Soluciones Relacionadas
For industrial and lab applications, the GM10 offers Bluetooth wireless connection and modular I/O that offers accurate and reliable measurements. The GM10 also supports 920 MHz band wireless communication.
Touch Screen GP10/GP20
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless