Yes, with one of the following two methods.
・The Link All File function connects the connectable files in the folder of the currently open file. Place only the data that you want to connect in a separate folder, and then connect.
・In the "Search open" dialog box, enter search criterion "Date/Time," execute the search, and on the "Connect Display" tab, select the file names.
Productos y Soluciones Relacionadas
For industrial and lab applications, the GM10 offers Bluetooth wireless connection and modular I/O that offers accurate and reliable measurements. The GM10 also supports 920 MHz band wireless communication.
Touch Screen GP10/GP20
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless