As the most prevalent DCS and SIS provider to Ammonia producers in both North America and globally, Yokogawa has co-innovated numerous solutions to enhance safety. Several notable applications include:
· Utilizing 3-tiered ammonia pipeline leak detection
· Applying tunable diode lasers to measure near real-time reformer O2 and CO
· Automating reformer startup and shutdown procedures
· Training operators for all real-world scenarios using life-like simulation
· Implementing ‘pair and spare’ safety instrumented systems for SIL 3 applications, going beyond the outdated triple modular
· Clearly depicting overrides and interlocks
At this year’s AIChE conference, in cooperation with Bluefield Process Safety, we will be presenting ‘From Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) to Implementing Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS). Are you really ready?’ Here, we will walk through all the steps needed to properly implement SIS on your Ammonia unit while avoiding unnecessary work. Please join us September 10-14 at the AIChE conference in Brooklyn, NY to discuss what Yokogawa can do for you.