As the most prevalent DCS and SIS provider to Ammonia producers in both North America and globally, Yokogawa has co-innovated numerous solutions to enhance safety and improve performance in both Ammonium Nitrate and Nitric Acid production. Several notable applications include:
- Applying tunable diode lasers to measure near real-time residual ammonia in SCR’s
- Automating startup and shutdown procedures
- Training operators for all real-world scenarios using life-like simulation
- Implementing ‘pair and spare’ safety instrumented systems for SIL 3 applications, going beyond the outdated triple modular redundancy architecture
- Clearly depicting overrides and interlocks
On Wednesday, September 19th from 10:30 am - 11:00 am, Robert Campbell will be presenting on Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometers & Combustion in room NA-05.
Please join us September 16 at the ANNA conference in Calgary, AB to discuss what Yokogawa can do for you.