- 긴 수명의 배터리 설계
두 개의 대용량 리튬 염화 티오닐 배터리를 사용하여 초 저 전류 소비 설계는 수 년간 무선 작동을 제공합니다.
- 보안 보증 된 무선 네트워크 연결
무선 네트워크 구성 및 Parmaeter 설정을 위한 장치 간 적외선 통신.
- 빠른 업데이트 시간
무선으로 게시하기 위해 측정 된 프로세스 값에 대해 0.5 초에서 60 분까지 선택할 수 있습니다.
Geothermal power plants create electricity from geothermal energy. These power plants are similar to other steam turbine station; however their heat source is that of the earth's core. The created steam is used to turn the turbine for the production of electricity. Technologies include Dry steam, Flash steam and Binary cycle power stations with Binary cycle being the most common geothermal plant in current production. In the process of geothermal power generation the facility needs to monitor various processes, as in this case steam line pressure sits in remote from control room's location.
Both bulk and finished inventories are stored in distributed tank farm remote from the site operations. These are difficult to instrument due to the infrastructure cost involved. These are then monitored daily by patrol rounds. While effective, this method does require a large skilled labor force to monitor all of tanks. This can impose an additional risk when the stored medium is of a hazardous nature.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter with /N1 (424 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter with /N2 and /N3 (422 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Bottom Process Connection (351 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Universal Flange (347 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Wetted Parts Material Code:H,M,T,A,D,B, Measurement Span Code F, or /HD, /HD2 (359 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Wetted Parts Material Code S (Except for Measurement Span Code F and /HD, /HD2) (357 KB)
- EJX110B, EJX310B, EJX430B Long Vent Plug (/U1) (148 KB)
기술 및 솔루션, 요꼬가와에 대한 자세한 정보를 찾고 계십니까?견적 및 기술문의