You can use the Scaling function to measure flow. The following is an example using main unit slot 1, channel 1 (0101), with an input signal of 1–5 VDC at 0.0–100.0 m3/h.
Go to MENU key > Browse tab > Setting >Setting menu > AI channel settings > Range. Under Computation, tap Linear scaling, and then set the physical quantities. For details, see “Advanced Operation (Various settings and operation)” in the first step guide (IM 04L51B01-02EN).
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless