In the status display area of the upper part of the screen, there is an upper body-shaped icon that you can check for the user lock status.
If the user lock icon background is light grey, there is still a system administrator who can log in. Log in as a system administrator, initialize the locked user’s password, and then log in as that user and reset the password.
If the icon's background is yellow, all system administrators are locked. In that case, please contact the dealer who sold you the unit for assistance.
- SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 Yokogawa Data Logger
- Paperless recorder
- Intuitive, human-centric design
- Web-enabled functionality
- Scalable architecture
- SMARTDAC+ Touch Screen GX10/GX20
- Multi-point touch screen recorder
- Intuitive design
- Web functionality
- GX20 supports 920 MHz band wireless