Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO)
- Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO) unit
- Offshore production facility
- Stores processing equipment, produced hydrocarbons storage
- Feasible to produce oil in remote areas, deeper water
Oil & Gas Midstream
Yokogawa's innovative technology platforms and industry leading execution is well regarded in the global marketplace as a solutions partner pioneering the integration of technologies for all aspects of the oil & gas ecosystem from reservoir to enterprise. Proven solutions that include predicative business modeling, plant optimization and highly reliable automation platforms are assisting midstream operators to run their businesses at the optimal efficiencies. Yokogawa is helping clients to develop their automation roadmaps ensuring years of highly effective asset utilization and sustainability.
The onshore upstream industry faces ever higher demands and greater challenges with increasingly difficult and hostile environments in which it must operate.
Processing & Fractionation
- Natural-gas processing
- Control dew point of natural gas stream
- Separate natural gas liquids for sale and distribution
- Topsides processing and handling on the production platform prep extracted hydrocarbons for transport
- Yokogawa integrated control/monitoring maximize topsides operations productivity and availability
Related Products & Solutions
Distributed Control System (DCS)
Yokogawa Distributed Control Systems (DCS) deliver the industry's highest proven availability, maximizing performance and profitability.
Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
Safeguard your plant with our industry-leading safety instrumented systems, designed to prevent unnecessary shutdowns, improve asset performance, and enhance operator effectiveness.