- µR1000/µR1800의 대체품
- 고 신뢰성, 고품질
- 다양한 입력 지원
- 편리한 연산 기능
- 알람 출력 기능
- 다양한 네트워크 기능
- 디지털 데이터 저장 (SD 메모리 카드)
Splash-proof Front Door (conforms to DIN 40050-IP54)
High-Voltage Solid State Scanners
High withstand voltage semiconductor relays have been adopted for scanners that switch the input signal. They enable high speed scanning of six dots per second, increase the life of the scanner, and reduce noise.
Use of ASICs
The recorders feature a high degree of functional integration through Yokogawa's renowned ASICs (application specific integrated circuits, or custom ICs). They allow for reduced power consumption, increased lifespan of components, and suppressing of heat emmisions.
EMI testing LAB in Yokogawa
*Individual terminals are removable, making wiring and maintenace easy.
Uses a large, easy-to-view VFD 101 x 16 (µR10000), 181 x 16 (µR20000) full dot matrix display. All settings are interactive, and supported by the navigational display, offering easier to read selections and superior ease of operation.
Multi-Display (Displays a Variety of Screens) for Site Monitoring
|"I want to use my recorder as a monitor."|
|µR10000 - 6 channel digital display (6 dot model)||µR20000 - 12 channel digital display (12, 18, and 24 dot models)|
|2 channel digital display||4 channel digital display|
"I want to monitor the recorder position on an analog indicator."
|µR10000 Flag display||µR20000 Flag display|
"I want to monitor alarms collectively."
|µR10000 Channel alarm status display||µR20000 Channel alarm status display|
This µR reflects advances in the chart cassette and internal illumination. Also, our new disposable pen (pen model), plotter pen, cassette ribbon (dot model), and chart paper maintain compatibility with previous models.
Powerful Math Functions (/M1 Option)
Analog recording of computed results
Allows recording on all computation channels (12 ch). Recording can be turned ON/OFF on each channel.
You can assign measured or computed results to an arbitrary pen for recording.
|Computation channels||Uses measurement channels, communication digital input, and remote input.|
|No. of computation channels||Pen models: 8ch
dot models: 12 ch (µR10000), 24 ch (µR20000)
|Computations||The four arithmetic operations (+, -, ×, ÷), square root, absolute value, common logarithm (y=log10x), exponents (eX), and powers.
Relational operators (<, >, ≤, ≥, =, ≠)
Logical operations (AND, OR, NOT, XOR)
|Communication digital input||Pen: 8 points, Dot: 12 points (µR10000), 24 points (µR20000)|
|Remote input||Up to 5 remote inputs allowed.
Remote status (0/1) can be used in equations.
|Equations||Up to 120 characters can be used|
|Statistical computations||MAX, MIN, AVE, SUM, MAX-MIN|
Variety of Networking Functions
A Wealth of Recording and Printing Functions
|4 pen model||6 dot model|
24 dot model
|Partial expanded recording
Any important portion within the full scale can be expanded for recording.
Recording areas (zones) for each channel can be recorded separately.
Calibration Correction (Option, /CC1)
This function enables minute adjustments when a certain correction is necessary due to deterioration of a sensor, or if measured values fall within the accuracy range but fluctuate relative to the displayed values on other instruments. Input signals are corrected based on a specified broken line, and its values are measured.
Number of Set Points
You can select the number of points that make up the segments (including the start and end points) in the range of 2 to 16.
Using revision values
Using absolute values
Corrected value (B4) of the fourth set point = a ? b
Example of the Input Values
|Input Value||Corrected Value||Revision Value||Absolute Value|
The unit can be powered under 24 VDA or 24 VAC.
- Rated power supply: 24 VDC/AC
- Allowable power supply voltage range: 21.6 to 26.4 VDC/AC
- Dielectric strength:
- Power supply to ground terminal: 1000 VAC
- Power consumption (approx.):
|24 VDC||Approx. 50 VA|
|24 VAC (50/60 Hz)||Approx. 60 VA|
This model comes with a convenient carrying handle and portable power cord.
Names of Parts
- Carrying handle
- Protective ground terminal (spare)
- Power terminal with protective ground terminal (attache the specified power cord)
- Feet (four)
Header Printout (Option, /BT1)
Example Printout (Pen Model)
*With the µR series, computed value can be included.
- Bach name ＝ batch number (characters)- lot number (4 or 6 digit number)
Batch number - 000001
batch number lot number (you can automatically increment by 1 when recording stops.)
- Start printout/End printout: Printout operates like manual printout (stopped during analog recording).
- Message printout: During analog recording, you can print out messages that include measured* values.
(Measured* values, message strings, and date/time can be set arbitrarily.)
- When you start recording, the Start printout is performed.
- When you stop recording, the End printout is performed.
- During analog recording, you can print out messages that include measured* values.
Basic operation pattern
*With the µR series, computed value can be included.
- SD card (up to 32 GB) enables long-duration recording
- Provides backup and recall if chart data is lost due to paper jams or ink problems
- Save main unit settings such as input ranges and alarms to SD card for reuse when replacing or adding instruments.
The SD cards of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with SMARTDAC+ GX/GP/GM, μR10000/μR20000 and FX1000. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the SD card when using with products listed below.
Recorder's Consumables (Chart Papers, Pens, Ribbon cassettes)
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
list of compatible models which various PC software is supported.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
The Japan Steel Works, LTD., Muroran Plant uses the Control and Measurement Station CX2000, UP series program controllers, and UT series digital indicating controllers for operation of its heat treating furnaces.
- MicroR10000 / MicroR20000 Usage Precautions (344 KB)
- MicroR10000 Recorder User's Manual (17.7 MB)
- MicroR10000 Recorder Operation Guide (9.8 MB)
- MicroR10000/MicroR20000 Communication Interface User's Manual (2.1 MB)
- MicroR20000 Recorder User's Manual (22.0 MB)
- MicroR20000 Recorder Operation Guide (11.9 MB)
- RXA10-01 and RXA10-02 Configuration Software User's Manual (1.8 MB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 Gate µR User's Manual (665 KB)
- MicroR10000/MicroR20000 SD Memory Card (/EM1 Option) User's Manual (2.3 MB)
- Control of Pollution Caused by the Product (170 KB)
- μR10000 Recorder (5.8 MB)
- μR20000 Recorder (7.0 MB)
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products (349 KB)
- List of RoHS (2011/65/EU) Directive Compliant Products (6-substances RoHS compliant products) (356 KB)
- 438920, 438921 and 438922 Shunt Resistor for Clamp Input Terminal (252 KB)
- 415920, 415921 and 415922 Shunt Resistor for Screw Input Terminal (240 KB)
- μR10000 Overview (995 KB)
- μR20000 Overview (3.3 MB)
- μR10000 Comparative Table(μR10000 vs μR1000)/μR20000 Comparative Table(μR20000 vs μR1800) (301 KB)
- Noise Interference on Recorder (781 KB)
- Tips on Recorder Measurement Accuracy (318 KB)
기술 및 솔루션, 요꼬가와에 대한 자세한 정보를 찾고 계십니까?견적 및 기술문의