무선 원격 데이터 로거인 GX70SM을 이용하여 쉽게 접근할 수 없거나 배선 공사 비용이 많이드는 장소에서 빠르고 편리하게 데이터 수집을 할 수 있습니다.
배터리 전원 공급 타입의 소형 아날로그 입력 모듈인 GX70SM은 920MHz 주파수 영역을 사용하여 GX20, GP20 또는 GM10에 무선으로 연결할 수 있습니다. GX70SM을 이용하여 쉽게 접근하기 어렵거나 전원 공급이 어려운, 배선 공사 비용이 많이 드는 장소에서 다양한 데이터 요소를 수집할 수 있습니다. 옵션으로 제공되는 습도 센서와 간단한 마운팅 옵션으로 열과 관련된 부상이 우려되는 창고나 클린룸 및 내부 작업환경과 같은 환경 조건을 모니터링 하는데 이상적인 솔류션을 제공합니다.
Note : SMART 920이 사용 가능한 지역은 한국, 미국 및 일본으로 제한됩니다. 올바른 설치 및 사용법은 지침을 참조하십시오.
A pair of standard CR123 batteries will power the GX70SM module for 5 years when configured for a measurement once every 5 minutes. The module can also be powered from the USB port for long term or high speed data collection.
The wireless module has 2 standard universal inputs and 1 dedicated input for relative humidity measurement.
The universal input channels support thermocouples, RTDs, DC voltages, current (with an externally mounted resistor) and digital inputs.
The module inputs can be calibrated by the customer when routine calibration is required for compliance.
Wireless Terminal Authentication blocks unauthorized access. It also provides industrial grade AES-128 signal encryption to prevent tampering and wiretapping.
Can be installed in a variety of locations
- Can be hung on a wall screw.
- Can be directly mounted to a wall or their flat surface.
- Can be placed on any ferrous item with the strong embedded magnet.
- Can be placed on any flat surface.
- The status of the module can be displayed on the master unit. Conditions such as low battery and sensor burn out can be detected.
- The signal strength of the module can easily be detected by the base unit to assist in module placement.
- Save up to 4,500 data points.
- In the unlikely event of a dropped wireless connection, the missing data that is stored in the GX70SM can be recombined with the data collected by the master unit.
See data in areas without power (when using GX70SM)
Temperature and humidity management of a clean room
The wireless input unit GX70SM has built-in humidity sensor. It can be used in areas with severe restrictions such as clean rooms. Also, the inputs can be calibrated by the customer.
Improved working conditions in a factory
Due to its excellent responsiveness to aggressive temperature changes, temperature and humidity can be controlled from inside the factory. This allows for easier management of environmental and safety conditions, preventing incidents such as heat stroke of personnel.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
SMART 920 supports electronic records and electronic signatures under FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for food, pharmaceutical, and other FDA regulated applications.
Flexible wireless communication
- Communication between the main unit and a SMART 920 remote unit can be established up to approximately 1 km in line of sight.
- The intelligent mesh network automatically recognizes unstable wireless links and re-routes data to a clear channel.
Reduced installation costs
Mounting conduit and pulling wire is no longer necessary. Installing a wireless solution greatly reduces installation time and costs.
Multiple mounting options
Wireless I/O components have multiple mounting options to match the conditions at the field location. Components can be DIN rail mounted, wall mounted, set on wall screws, set on a desktop, or attached to a ferrous surface with a magnet. These options provide for system flexibility allow changes to be quickly implemented.
Long distance data acquisition is possible
A 920 MHz wireless signal has a longer range than one in the 2.4 GHz band, typically used in wireless LAN applications. It has a greater reach around obstacles making it favorable for long distance or highly obstructed environments. Up to 0.5 mile line of sight.
You now can see everything critical to your process: log key data points, monitor current process status, unreachable remote point, and more.
- Warehouse monitoring for temperature, humidity and door status.
- HSE monitoring for indoor workers at risk for heat-related illnesses.
- Remote monitoring of facility process operating status.
- Energy monitoring.
Smart user interface, smart architecture, and smart functionality is achieved in the new Yokogawa SMARTDAC+ data acquisition and control product series. The Yokogawa SMARTDAC+ GX and GP are fully integrated measurement, display, and recording platforms equipped with an advanced touch screen operator interface. GX series is a panel-mount design, capable of operating in harsh industrial applications and environments. GP is the portable version of the GX, intended for use in lab and test bench applications.
기술 및 솔루션, 요꼬가와에 대한 자세한 정보를 찾고 계십니까?견적 및 기술문의