Yokogawa will be among 300 vendors exhibiting at the 20th Southern Company Technical Conference Tradeshow. The exhibit will focus on Process instrumentation and analytical solutions for the power industry.
Join us in Birmingham, AL for the opportunity to discuss the best practices and standards around equipment and processes.
Renewable energy helps protect the environment and brings both society and industry closer to the goal of achieving sustainability. However, compared to conventional energy sources, there are certain challenges that stand in the way of its rapid adoption, such as higher production costs and greater instability in the supply of power to the grid. As a leading company in the control and instrumentation business, Yokogawa has always striven to help its customers in various industries achieve stable operations and improve productivity in their plants. We provide solutions for renewable energy applications worldwide, thus contributing to the sustainable development goals.
In the mid 1970s, Yokogawa entered the power business with the release of the EBS Electric Control System. Since then, Yokogawa has steadfastly continued with the development of our technologies and capabilities for providing the best services and solutions to our customers worldwide.
Yokogawa has operated the global power solutions network to play a more active role in the dynamic global power market. This has allowed closer teamwork within Yokogawa, bringing together our global resources and industry know-how. Yokogawa's power industry experts work together to bring each customer the solution that best suits their sophisticated requirements.
- Yokogawa's multiple automation and control strategies, architectures, and solutions
- Every application size and complexity
Yokogawa’s cybersecurity services take a lifecycle approach to help customers control the security risks and manage them to achieve the highest business continuity plan
- Data acquisition (DAQ)
- Measure, record, analyze, present
- Voltage, current, power
- Sensors and transducers- temp, pressure, flow, level, strain, acceleration, pH, humidity
- Yokogawa's wide process manufacturing knowledge/expertise
- Digital transformation solutions for a better future for our customers
- Yokogawa field instruments
- Flowmeters, pressure transmitters, DP transmitters, temp transmitters, level transmitters, Fieldbus, safety measurement
- Process analyzers
- Used to determine chemical composition or physical properties of industrial process substances