The high performance wireless flange mounted differential pressure transmitter EJX210B features a single crystal silicon resonant sensor and is suitable to measure levels of densities of solidifying or precipitating liquids. EJX210B transmits not only process variables but also the setting parameters using wireless signal. The transmitter runs on internal batteries, and the installation cost can be decreased since hard-wiring is not required. The communication protocol is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Field Instruments family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
- Long Life Battery Design
Ultra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network Joining
Infrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update Time
Selectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly
- Temperature monitoring at a tank farm
- Temperature and pressure monitoring in tank jungles, three vertical monitoring points.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
ISA100 Wireless Temperature and Pressure Transmitters
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA) x1, Pressure Transmitter (EJX) x1
High quality wireless communication confirmed
- Packet Error Rate (PER) is 0 to 2.5%/ 5 days
Hydrogen is the simplest and smallest atomic element. Water, acids, bases, and the immense family of organic compounds all contain hydrogen. Even though hydrogen is not corrosive, it can cause problems for pressure transmitters through Hydrogen Permeation.
Download this eBook and learn:
- The basic physics of pressure
- Different types of pressure sensors
- Features of pressure transmitters
- Pressure transmitters communications standards
- Key characteristics of pressure
- Common types of diaphragm seals
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
A distinguished panel comprising of CEOs, CIOs, CTOs and analysts, including CIO Review editorial board, has selected Yokogawa as one of the top companies that are at the forefront of tackling challenges in the wireless markets in the U.S.
- EJX210B Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter (Flush type, No ring) (312 KB)
- EJX210B Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter (Extended type) (333 KB)
- EJX210B Flange Mounted Differential Pressure Transmitter (Flush type with ring) (329 KB)
- EJX110B, EJX310B, EJX430B Long Vent Plug (/U1) (148 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us