The EJX-A series is Yokogawa's premium performance line of DPharp transmitters. Released in 2004, it offers the performance and stability needed in demanding applications. The EJX-A series performance makes it a thoroughbred of the DPharp family of pressure transmitters.
The EJX510A is the In-Line mount Absolute Pressure Transmitter in the series.
EJX510A features include:
- ± 0.04% Accuracy
- ± 0.2% per 15 years Stability
- 90 ms Response Time
- 10,800 psig Maximum Over Pressure
- Exida and TUV SIL 2/3 Certified
- Local Parameter Setting (LPS)
Explore how the EJX510A can help you Boost your bottom line.
At it's heart, Yokogawa's High-static Differential Pressure Transmitter with DPharp sensor offers the performance and device intelligence needed to get greater insight into your process.
Plants run better with Yokogawa pressure transmitters.
Poor Performance = Lost Money
Installed performance 2x better using all digital DPharp pressure sensor.
Yokogawa’s digital sensor provides superior performance and stability compared to analog sensors.
Easy to read indicator provides all the information you need.
Good Diagnostics = Less Surprises
Reduce unscheduled maintenance by 60%
Over 40 diagnostics to ensure everything is OK. Active Sensor Technology monitors the DPharp sensor while the Patented Back-check Technology is reverse checking all calculations in real-time.
Reduce unscheduled maintenance by 60%.
Predictive impulse line blocking and stream tracing diagnostics lets you see problems before they happen.
Yokogawa's DPharp active sensor, patented back check diagnostics, and rugged construction allow users to run their plants safer and with less downtime.
Yokogawa pressure transmitters help plants run longer.
Ruggedness = Reliability
Reduce failures in the field by 200%.
Yokogawa transmitters are designed to out live your planet.
Proven in Use
Less Downtime = Making Product
Over 6 million DPharp transmitters are installed worldwide.
Reliability verified independently by third party industry experts.
Inherently Safe Design
Inherently Safe = Reliability
Save up to 10% on CAPEX spending.
All Yokogawa pressure transmitters are certified to meet IEC61508 for single use in SIL 2 applications or dual use in SIL 3 applications as a standard. No special option needed! To Yokogawa, safety should never be an option.
Active Sensor Technology
Unlike other sensor technologies, the active DPharp sensor constantly produces a signal even if there is no change in the process. This signal is continually monitored by the CPU.
Patented Self-check System
All calculations are checked by reverse calculation in real-time ensuring the highest reliability.
Efficient and effective maintenance through extended calibration intervals and simple trouble shooting.
Routine maintenance is easier with Yokogawa pressure transmitters.
Extended Calibration Intervals
Reduce maintenance cost by 33%.
Improved long-term stability extends calibration intervals. Spend your time where it is needed.
Quicker = Less Downtime
Multiple Communication Options
Save time, Save money
FieldMate PC based communication platform allows management of your entire instrument inventory.
FieldMate HHC allows you to take that information into the field.
LPS can update 9 parameters in the field without the use of an HHC.
Save time, Save money
Local intuitive display with simple error messaging.
NE107 compliant alarms in FieldMate make troubleshooting easy.
Safety as Standard
No need to stock separate inventory for safety and non-safety applications. With safety as a standard, Yokogawa transmitters can be used for either application.
For Yokogawa, safety is never an option.
No Learning Curve
No training required.
Yokogawa transmitters support all industry standard field device protocols. Interoperability and interchangeability can be ensured. Use the same tools and work procedures as before.
No Learning Curve = Smooth Change Over
|Primary Variable||Absolute Pressure|
|Primary Variable||±0.04% of Span|
|Stability (All Normal Operating Conditions)|
|Primary Variable||±0.2% of URL per 10 years|
|Primary Variable||A Capsule: 25:1
B, C, or D Capsule: 50:1
|Burst Pressure (Absolute)|
|A, B, or C Capsule||4,350 psi (30 MPa)|
|D Capsule||19,100 psi (132 MPa)|
EJX510A Capsule Ranges
Graphics not to scale
For Gauge or Absolute Pressure in-line transmitters, Yokogawa offers a complete line of Block & Bleed 2-Valve manifolds. Available as ASME B31.1 (Power) Compliant or TA-Luft Compliant.
Discover the safety features built-in to the Yokogawa digital pressure sensors (DPharp).
- EJX and EJA-E Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters Installation Manual (7.2 MB)
- EJX510A, EJX530A, EJX610A, EJX630A, EJA510E, EJA530E Absolute Pressure and Gauge Pressure Transmitter (4.8 MB)
- DPharp Fieldbus Communication Type (3.7 MB)
- DPharp HART 5/7 Communication Type (12.2 MB)
- DPharp BRAIN Communication Type (2.7 MB)
- DPharp PROFIBUS PA Communication Type (6.2 MB)
- EJX/EJA-E series NEPSI Certification[Option code: /NF2, /NF21, /NS21, /NS24 and /NS25] (622 KB)
- Manual Change 22-25E: EJX/EJA-E series NEPSI Certification[Option code: /NF2, /NF21, /NS21, /NS24 and /NS25] (312 KB)
- EJX510A, EJX530A Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transmitters (1.4 MB)
- EJX Series HART 5/HART 7 Communication (2.5 MB)
- EJX Series FOUNDATION Fieldbus Communication (878 KB)
- EJX Series PROFIBUS PA Communication (853 KB)
- EJX-A Series and EJA-E Series Explosion Protected Type and Marine Certificate Type (632 KB)
- Functional Safety Manual (730 KB)
- Functional Safety Manual exida Certification (411 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us