Yokogawa's thermal management system provides a ready-to-install solution for applications ranging from basic temperature control to highly complex part curing ovens. Utilizing Yokogawa's proven, best-in-class hardware and engineering expertise, this unique solution delivers a true turnkey package for a wide range of applications.
Complete Turnkey Control Solution
Systems can be designed and built to customer-specific applications and requirements. The system arrives pre-configured, programmed and ready to run. Installation is simple: mount the enclosure, land the field wiring, apply power, and run.
Features & Benefits
AMS2750 Rev E/NADCAP
- The Yokogawa AXON Thermal Management system meets or exceeds all AMS2750 Rev. E applicable requirements regarding measurement and control, as well as data generation and storage.
Ease of use for operators
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screens
- Operators can quickly learn how to operate the system through quick and simple navigation
Data logging for all test readings
- Logging is active during recipe runs
- Logged data is stored internally in the recording unit on industry standard media
- When recipe run is completed, the data files can be automatically FTP’d to a server or other PC for analysis, report generation and archive
Easy to load recipes for multiple product runs
- Allows development and management of multiple product recipe runs
- Recipes can be created locally and saved on a separate server, then easily re-loaded into the system locally or remotely
Maximum control options
- All production systems can be locally or remotely viewed and controlled
- Overdrive function
- For parts curing and other applications utilizing multiple T/C’s for overall temperature compliance, the overdrive feature eliminates the need for multiple controllers - a single tuning sequence for the system is all that is required
- Vacuum control
- Carbon potential
Best in class temperature control
- T/C correction functions
- Temperature control module enables fine control at high speed, accuracy, and resolution
- Built-in “SUPER” function surpasses overshooting using fuzzy theory and a “dynamic auto-tuning” function to deliver the best possible manufacturing quality
For industrial and lab applications, the GM10 offers Bluetooth wireless connection and modular I/O that offers accurate and reliable measurements. The GM10 also supports 920 MHz band wireless communication.
Featuring ultra-high-speed, stable control, link functions, and improved network performance, the FA-M3V controller is created by improving every aspect to deliver stable control at the highest speeds.
Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) are a solution for customized operator interfaces for control and data acquisition systems.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us