Looking to improve laboratory workflows, data management, and imaging analysis? This webinar will cover integration of a high-content imager into a modern laboratory automation system and workflows built to utilize it. The session will describe the integration topology used in the High Throughput Bioscience Center at St. Jude and discuss some of the technical challenges that were faced with special attention paid to data handling and analysis. Using examples of experiment workflows from recent projects, the session will address the variety of ways we have used our high-content imager in the context of a high throughput screening center.
- Key considerations for integrating a high-content imager into a laboratory robot system
- Methods for interfacing between robots and the imager
- Important considerations for imaging data management and analysis
- How the St. Jude High Throughput Bioscience Center supports the diverse imaging needs of its projects
Under continual pressure to increase profitability, maintain government compliance, and meet emerging market opportunities, the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry faces unique challenges that require unique solutions. As one of the world’s leading industrial automation suppliers, Yokogawa is poised and prepared to deliver those solutions, creating individualized lean manufacturing techniques that deliver consistent, measurable results.
Optimize lab space while driving fast, accurate results.
Cell imaging software supports label-free samples and provides multiple graphing options with a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.
Simplify and accelerate workflow processes with the CV8000.
- Yokogawa life science products
- High content analysis systems
- Dual spinning disk confocal technologies
- High-speed, high-resolution live-cell imaging
- Enabling cutting-edge research