The EJA-E series of transmitters is Yokogawa's most recent evolution of the DPharp family of pressure transmitters. Released in 2012, it combines the ruggedness and success of the work-horse EJA-A series with the performance of the thoroughbred EJX-A series to deliver the type of product you have come to expect from Yokogawa.
The EJA120E is the traditional-mount Draft Range Pressure Transmitter in this series.
EJA120E features include:
- ± 0.2% Accuracy (0.09% available with /HAC option)
- ± 0.3% per 1 year Stability
- 150 ms Response Time
- Exida and TUV SIL 2/3 Certified
- Local Parameter Setting (LPS)
- True Draft Range design
Available with HART 5/7, 1 to 5 VDC HART 7 (Low Power), FOUNDATION Fieldbus, PROFIBUS PA, or BRAIN communication.
Explore how the EJA120E can help you Boost your bottom line.
At it's heart, Yokogawa's Differential Pressure Transmitter with DPharp digital sensor offers the performance and device intelligence needed to get greater insight into your process.
Plants run better with Yokogawa pressure transmitters.
Poor Performance = Lost Money
Installed performance 2x better using all digital DPharp pressure sensor.
Yokogawa’s digital sensor provides superior performance and stability compared to analog sensors.
Compensates for process changes to improve accuracy.
Good Diagnostics = Less Surprises
Reduce unscheduled maintenance by 60%
Over 40 diagnostics to ensure everything is OK. Active Sensor Technology monitors the DPharp sensor while the Patented Back-check Technology is reverse checking all calculations in real-time.
Yokogawa's DPharp active sensor, patented back check diagnostics, and rugged construction allow users to run their plants safer and with less downtime.
Yokogawa pressure transmitters help plants run longer.
Ruggedness = Reliability
Reduce failures in the field by 200%.
Yokogawa transmitters are designed to out live your planet.
Reduce failures and calibrations.
Yokogawa DPharp pressure transmitters have an integral over-pressure mechanism to protect your transmitters from process surges or improperly sequenced manifolds.
Proven in Use
Less Downtime = Making Product
Over 6 million DPharp transmitters are installed worldwide.
Reliability verified independently by third party industry experts.
Inherently Safe Design
Inherently Safe = Reliability
Save up to 10% on CAPEX spending.
All Yokogawa pressure transmitters are certified to meet IEC61508 for single use in SIL 2 applications or dual use in SIL 3 applications as a standard. No special option needed! To Yokogawa, safety should never be an option.
Active Sensor Technology
Unlike other sensor technologies, the active DPharp sensor constantly produces a signal even if there is no change in the process. This signal is continually monitored by the CPU.
Patented Self-check System
All calculations are checked by reverse calculation in real-time ensuring the highest reliability.
Efficient and effective maintenance through extended calibration intervals and simple trouble shooting.
Routine maintenance is easier with Yokogawa pressure transmitters.
Long Calibration Intervals
Extended Calibration Intervals
Reduce maintenance cost by 33%.
Improved long-term stability extends calibration intervals. Spend your time where it is needed.
Quicker = Less Downtime
Multiple Communication Options
Save time, Save money
FieldMate PC based communication platform allows management of your entire instrument inventory.
FieldMate HHC allows you to take that information into the field.
LPS can update 9 parameters in the field without the use of an HHC.
Save time, Save money
Local intuitive display with simple error messaging.
NE107 compliant alarms in FieldMate make troubleshooting easy.
No Learning Curve
No training required.
Yokogawa transmitters support all industry standard field device protocols. Interoperability and interchangeability can be ensured. Use the same tools and work procedures as before.
No Learning Curve = Smooth Change Over
Standard Industry Connections
Process connections designed to meet IEC61518 ensure you will not meet proprietary manifolds or accessories that limit your design choices.
|Primary Variable||Differential Pressure (Draft Range)|
|Primary Variable||±0.2% of Span|
|Primary Variable||150 msec|
Graphics are not to scale.
For Differential pressure transmitters, Yokogawa offers a complete line of 61518 IEC compliant 3-valve and 5-valve manifolds. Available in T-Style, H-Style, Wafer-Style, and Bottom Process Connection Style, they can be ASME B31.1 (Power) Compliant, ISA 15848 Compliant, or TA-Luft Compliant.
- 3-Valve and 5-Valve differential pressure transmitter manifolds
- Designed for IEC 61518 compliant traditional mount differential pressure transmitters
Download this eBook and learn:
- The basic physics of pressure
- Different types of pressure sensors
- Features of pressure transmitters
- Pressure transmitters communications standards
- Key characteristics of pressure
- Common types of diaphragm seals
Overcome Temperature Challenges. Correct common conditions for better level measurement.
Discover the safety features built-in to the Yokogawa digital pressure sensors (DPharp).
- EJX and EJA-E Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters Installation Manual (7.2 MB)
- Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitter (6.3 MB)
- DPharp Fieldbus Communication Type (3.7 MB)
- DPharp HART 5/7 Communication Type (12.2 MB)
- DPharp BRAIN Communication Type (2.7 MB)
- DPharp PROFIBUS PA Communication Type (6.2 MB)
- EJX/EJA-E series NEPSI Certification[Option code: /NF2, /NF21, /NS21, /NS24 and /NS25] (622 KB)
- Manual Change 22-25E: EJX/EJA-E series NEPSI Certification[Option code: /NF2, /NF21, /NS21, /NS24 and /NS25] (312 KB)
- Functional Safety Manual (730 KB)
- Functional Safety Manual exida Certification (411 KB)
- EJA120E Differential Pressure Transmitter (468 KB)
- Drawings - EJA120E (Universal Flange) (384 KB)
- EJA110E, EJA120E, EJA130E with Option Code /N1 (614 KB)
- CMPL - DPharp EJA-E Series (Transmitter Section) (237 KB)
- EJA110E, EJA120E, EJA130E with Option Code /N2 and /N3 (615 KB)
- /U1 Long Vent Plug (254 KB)
- 3D CAD Configurator - EJA120E
- CMPL - EJA110E (Pressure Section) (375 KB)
Is it true that 4-20 mA HART will be phased out in the near future? Is a transducer equal to a transmitter? Tune in to hear the debunking of these myths.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us