The AXFA11 magnetic converter retains all the features and functions of the ADMAG series of converters, featuring Yokogawa’s enhanced dual frequency excitation method as an option for difficult applications as well as new diagnostics to detect electrode coating. Combined with a flow tube utilizing the optional replaceable electrode design, the user can schedule maintenance for reduced process downtime and in turn a lower total cost of ownership.
The AXFA11 can be combined with AXG and AXW flow meters for specific specifications. Its wall-mounted design for general purpose applications can also be used as a universal converter for third-party flow tubes.
|Size||Combined with Remote type flow tube*
0.1" to 72" (2.5 to 1800 mm)
|Type of Use||General-purpose use|
|Ambient Temp.||-40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C)|
|Accuracy||0.35% of rate (Optional; 0.2% of rate)|
|Fluid Conductivity||1 micro-S/cm or larger (depends on nominal pipe size and fluid condition)|
|Maximum Cable Length||656 ft (200m)|
|Indicator||Multi-line backlit LCD (Full dot-matrix)|
|Diagnosis||Adhesion diagnosis, Empty pipe, Coil open, etc.|
|Alarm message||Alarm message with corrective measures is indicated (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese)|
|Excitation method||Dual Frequency Excitation: AXG, AXW, AXF sizes up to 16" (up to 400 mm)
Enhanced Dual Frequency Excitation (optional): AXF sizes 1" to 8" (25 to 200 mm)
Pulsed DC Excitation: AXG 20" (500mm); AXW sizes 20" to 72" (500 to 1800 mm)
Refer to GS sheet for details.
*Note: AXFA11 Converter can also be used as a universal converter for third-party flow tubes.
PROFIBUS is an open, digital communication system which covers factory and process automation. The GSD and EDD files can be downloaded here.
|Product||GSD file||EDD file|
|ADMAG AXF Magnetic Flowmeter||AXF_PA_GSD_00.zip(11KB)||AXF_PA_00.zip(420KB)|
Note: There are two types of GSD file in the AXF_PA_GSD_00.zip folder.
|Device Specific GSD||YEC4590.gsd|
|Profile GSD file||PA139740.gsd|
Note: Device Type Manager (DTM)
Please download at FDT/DTM Download Area.
(Move to Yokogawa Europe web page)
A popular feature of the Yokogawa magnetic flow converter is its ability to drive other manufacturers flow tubes. The converter's unique noise reduction circuitry provides the accuracy and noise immunity required in today's demanding process environment. A case in point is the use of a Yokogawa ADMAG flow converter to drive a 24" AC flow tube at a major paper mill.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation promotes the standardization of FOUNDATION™ fieldbus as the communication foundation supporting Asset Excellence for VigilantPlant, which is an approach aimed at the advancement of plant instruments and equipment. With the recent dramatic advancement of fieldbus technologies, information processing technologies, and network speed, it has become possible to process various kinds of information inside the field sensors and transmit the results to the distributed control system (DCS) and host computer.
- Magnetic Flowmeter ADMAG series (3.1 MB)
- ADMAG AXF Verification Tool (1.9 MB)
- ADMAG AXF The solution for all of Magmeter Applications (770 KB)
- ADMAG Handbook Frontpage / Yokogawa Flow Solution (7.3 MB)
- Advanced Diagnostics for Increased Process Visibility (1.2 MB)
- Beyond Standard Answer for Your Requirements (Customized Solution) (769 KB)
- Ceramic Liner for Superior Abrasive & Chemical Resistance (1.2 MB)
- Dual Excitation for Stable Measurement in Any Application (960 KB)
- Electrode Construction for Uninterrupted Operation (1.4 MB)
- Flow Meters History (1.6 MB)
- Magmeters History and Working Principle (1.4 MB)
- PFA Liner Durable under Any Process Condition (1.3 MB)
- Rigid Construction for Installation Flexibility (767 KB)
- AXF Series Magnetic Flowmeter Installation Manual (7.2 MB)
- AXF Series Magnetic Flowmeter Installation Manual FOUNDATION Fieldbus Communication Type and PROFIBUS PA Communication Type (876 KB)
- ADMAG AXFA11 BRAIN Communications Programming Pocket Guide (100 KB)
- AXFA11G Magnetic Flowmeter Remote Converter [Hardware/Software] (1.4 MB)
- AXF FOUNDATION Fieldbus Communication Type Magnetic Flowmeter (791 KB)
- AXF PROFIBUS PA Communication Type Magnetic Flowmeter (5.3 MB)
- AXF Verification Tool (10.7 MB)
- ADMAG AXFA11 HART Communications Programming Pocket Guide (1.0 MB)
- ManualChange17-0016-E (547 KB)
- AM012 - Magnetic Flow Meter Simulator (533 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us