Yokogawa Gas/Crude Oil Blending System
Gasoline blending is the final step in a refinery’s operation that blends different component streams into various grades of gasoline. Optimization of the gasoline blending process can have a significant impact on quality control, inventory control, throughput of the entire process, and product processing costs. Our comprehensive blending solution is designed to maximize profit while meeting specifications.
- Not taking advantage of low cost components i.e. butane
- Re-blends or expensive blend fixes
- Ethanol trade-offs: Octane boost vs reformer severity
- Accuracy of analysis and controls
- Improper storage tank utilization
- Non-economical or “forced blends”
- Demurrage/missed shipments
True blending optimization involves multiple refinery stakeholders including marketing, planning, lab, and operations.
Blending System Design
Yokogawa's comprehensive blending solution includes equipment, software, engineering, training, oil blending process performance guarantees, and support.
Front-end engineering services include site survey and blending studies to quantify economic benefits.
- Refinery Scheduling
- Multi-Blend Optimization
- Blending Management
- Blend Property Control (BPC)
- Blend Ratio Control (BRC)
- Tank Inventory
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us