Gasoline blending is the final step in a refinery’s operation that blends different component streams into various grades of gasoline. Optimization of the blending process can have a significant impact on quality control, inventory control, throughput of the entire process, and product processing costs. Our comprehensive blending solution is designed to maximize profit while meeting specifications.
- Not taking advantage of low cost components i.e. butane
- Re-blends or expensive blend fixes
- Ethanol trade-offs: Octane boost vs reformer severity
- Accuracy of analysis and controls
- Improper storage tank utilization
- Non-economical or “forced blends”
- Demurrage/missed shipments
True blending optimization involves multiple refinery stakeholders including marketing, planning, lab, and operations.
Yokogawa's comprehensive blending solution includes equipment, software, engineering, training, process performance guarantees, and support.
Front-end engineering services include site survey and blending studies to quantify economic benefits.
- Refinery Scheduling
- Multi-Blend Optimization
- Blending Management
- Blend Property Control (BPC)
- Blend Ratio Control (BRC)
- Tank Inventory
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us