1. Sales Support/Admin (Out-Sources staff)
- Female age not over 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer literacy MS Office (Word, Excel,Powerpoint).
- Good personality, service mind, strong communication, enthusiasm and cooperation skills.
- Fresh graduated are welcome.
2. Accountant Staff (Out-sources)
- Male age 25 up
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience knowing basic of accounting, tax, withholding tax, vat is must.
- English reading and writing skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality with high responsibility, active and good relationship skills
- Key in transaction, bank reconciliation and Vat report.
3. Receptionist / Operator (out-sources)
- Female age 22-25
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, service mind and flexible.
- Good command in English and computer skills.
- Answer the incoming phone calls and handling out-going calls as required.
- Sort out incoming mails of the company.
- Take care front office area.
- Give basic information to customers.
4. Product Sales / Japanese Account
- Male or Female, age not over 27 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electrical, Electronic,Telecommunication, or Instrumentation
- Good command in English and Japanese (Japanese language will be advantage)
- Creative idea in Sales & marketing, good in product application
- Computer literate and proficient in MS- Office
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive leadership/attitude, workable under high pressure and service-mind
- Willing to travel up-country, own transportation
5. HR Manager
- Working closely with all departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, and assisting line managers and employees to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with the company\\\'s human resources policies and procedures
- Manage operating budgets for the Human Resources department
- Determining the core competencies of the organization according to the competency model.
- Organizing training and design training courses.
- Motivating employees to achieve the goal.
- Manage compensation and benefits.
- Developing recruitment strategy based on manpower requirements
- Build up strong employee relations and organizational effectiveness.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships between employers and employees.
- Strong background in full HR functions, Strategic HR Role will be advantage• Age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor\\\\\\\\\'s / Master\\\\\\\\\'s Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or related field• Good command of English and computer proficient
Contact name: Wipaporn Maicharoen 02-7158600 # 2215
Recruitment June 2010 updated
E-Mail : Wipaporn.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Yokogawa HRM department
Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd.
799 Rama 9 Rd., Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
YTH Website: : www.yokogawa.com/th