Yokogawa Analytical System Integration provides turnkey analytical solutions for gas and liquid measurements to support product refinement, process efficiency, and safety, specializing in all aspects of analyzer system integration including engineering, consulting, and fabrication. Yokogawa’s NCCER certified craftsmen have over 450 combined years of analytical systems integration experience.
Recognized globally for execution excellence in process analytics and CEMS, Yokogawa has successfully delivered thousands of systems since 1967, including the world's largest petrochemical project, which consisted of 68 shelters and over 500 process analyzers on a single-program project, in coordination with 12 EPCs. System integration solutions are also available for small-scale types, including single sample systems for existing analyzers, free-standing enclosures, and “bus stop” three-sided shelters.
Yokogawa’s leading-edge technology and extensive application know-how enable partnerships with customers in developing pre-engineered solutions to optimize processes and sustain value over the entire plant lifecycle.
Analyzer and CEMS shelters (or houses) provide a controlled environment for protection from adverse conditions. Yokogawa provides a range of analyzer shelters designed to meet your needs.
Continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) are used as a tool to ensure compliance with state and federal emission regulations.
Process analytics is the method of measuring and monitoring a wide array of systems and components. This analysis is essential for environmental compliance and sustainable plant production in a wide variety of industries around the world.
Streamline project management by identifying the best technology and resources for your project.
Ensure successful project scope by idefinitying specific project details like sample calculations and design requirements.
Customized Analytical Solutions
Turnkey Analyzer System Solutions
- More than 50 years of experience and know-how in developing and executing customized analytical solutions
- Consultation and design for innovative packaged solutions to upgrade, modify or create new installations of analyzer systems
Process Analyzers & Applications
- Wide range of Yokogawa Liquid & Gas analyzers with extensive application experience in all process industries
- In-depth knowledge and experience on third party analyzers for cost-effective solutions
Manufacturing / Production
- ISO 9001 TUV certified with totally enclosed, 40,000 sq/ft, environmentally controlled fabrication facilities in the U.S.
- Fabrication of process analyzer systems, including sample systems, racks, panels and air-conditioned analyzer houses
- Fabrication of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) to meet EPA 40CFR60 and SCAQMD RECLAIM Regulations
- Factory acceptance test for all analyzer systems
- Export Packaging
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us