Realize Non-Stop Production
Realizing unstoppable manufacturing equipment
The VZ20X Analog Sensing Unit visualizes what is happening in the field when production equipment experiences sudden performance degradation or downtime resulting in reduced utilization rate and safety, and contributes to the retrofitting of production equipment.
*The Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
Equipment Maintenance Solution
Customers want to inspect and replace industrial machinery in a timely manner.
Visualizes the signs of equipment degradation through high-speed simultaneous measurement.
- Provides reliable data
- Reduces maintenance labor and opportunity loss
Customers want to perform a deterioration diagnosis, but they don't have any device which can be installed on their current industrial machine in terms of size and performance.
Offers a compact unit that can be installed in a variety of facilities with sufficient performance for diagnostics.
- Acquires diagnostic information for continuous improvement regardless of the industrial machines in use
Customers want to prevent breakdowns in industrial machinery in noisy environments.
Offers a highly noise resistant and highly accurate measurement unit.
- Enables cause analysis with highly reliable data
Product and Component Evaluation Solution
Customers want to accurately judge the production quality of products and components.
Enables high-quality inspection with high-speed and high-accuracy measurement.
- Provides reliable data
- Prevents product defects
Customers want to be able to test regardless of product/component characteristics and test environment.
Enables safe testing with insulation between input channels and noise resistance.
- Prevents problems
- Reduces troubleshooting work
Contributes to the Retrofitting of Production Equipment
- Measures 8 channels of analog input on a single unit with highspeed (1 ms) sampling.
- Multi-channel Time-synchronized measurements (up to 15 units and 120 channels).
- Isolated input channels for reliability even in noisy environments.
Compact, Installs Anywhere
- Compact enough to fit between production equipment.
- Install simply by inserting the ferrule terminal with a push-in terminal.
Supports Any Analog Sensors
- DC voltage, unified signal, 4-wire resistor, thermocouple (TC), and 3-wire/4-wire RTD can be measured in one unit.
Analog Sensing Unit : VZ20X-1N1ND
|Number of inputs||8 channels|
|Input types||DC voltage, unified signal, 4-wire resistor, thermocouple, and 3-wire/4-wire RTD|
|Data acquisition interval||1 ms (fastest), 8 channels simultaneous measurement|
|Meas. synch. accuracy||Within ±100 μs (between input channels, between units)|
|Measurement accuracy||0.025% of FS (with DC voltage, and power supply frequency noise removal filter enabled)|
|Withstanding voltage||3,000 VAC (50 Hz/60 Hz) 1 min. (between analog input channels, analog input-to-internal circuit)|
|Power supply||24 VDC or USB (Type C)|
|Operating temperature/humidity||-10–55°C (DIN rail-mounted),
-10–50°C (on desktop installation) /5–90% RH
|Wiring||Push-in terminal, Ferrule terminal|
|Size||Height (H) 78 x width (W) 50 x depth (D) 65 mm|
|Ethernet communication||2 ports, protocol: Modbus/TCP, GA10 dedicated protocol|
|Installation||DIN rail-mounted, On desktop installation|
Software (VZ Configurator)
|Parameter settings||Input range/scale, Ethernet communication conditions|
|Monitor function||Real time monitoring Self-diagnosis|
|Maintenance||Firmware update Input adjustment|
- World-class compact design and high performance for production maintenance and the development of EV batteries and other components -
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us