Discovered more than a decade ago, the Jack and St. Malo fields are expected to deliver more than 500 million barrels of oil. The Jack St. Malo floating production unit is the fourth deepwater facility Chevron operates and is the largest Chevron has in the Gulf of Mexico. Hear what it takes to deploy the technology and deliver first oil from this very challenging megaproject
Related Products & Solutions
Main Automation Contractor (MAC)
- Yokogawa's innovative main automation contractor (MAC) service
- Full scope of project execution capabilities
- Yokogawa assumes responsibility for project automation
Subsea Master Control Station (MCS)
- Yokogawa's Subsea Master Control Station solution
- Standardizes subsea control systems
- Maximize productivity, reduce project costs and time
Distributed Control System (DCS)
Yokogawa Distributed Control Systems (DCS) deliver the industry's highest proven availability, maximizing performance and profitability.
Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
Safeguard your plant with our industry-leading safety instrumented systems, designed to prevent unnecessary shutdowns, improve asset performance, and enhance operator effectiveness.