Your Complete Resource to Realizing Untapped Potential
Yokogawa’s Integrated Solutions is an engineering group with expertise in developing solutions for systems with:
- Constant failures
- Outdated equipment
- Labor intensive processes
- Minimal support and resources
- Inconsistent or poor quality production results
We specialize in the evaluation and development of operations design improvements, design package development, and complete implementation and testing using the industry’s most advanced products and technology.
Yokogawa Integrated Solutions has proven results in industries including but not limited to:
- Burner Management Systems (e.g. furnaces, boilers, preheaters, composite curing, kilns, ovens, reactors, dryers, thermal oxidizers, smelters, incinerators, process heaters)
- Manufacturing End of Line Testing
- Food and Beverage
- Water and Wastewater
- Nuclear Applications
VISUALIZE - CONTROL - RECORD
Yokogawa's thermal management system provides a ready-to-install solution for applications ranging from basic temperature control to highly complex part curing ovens.
The Automated Testing System provides a ready-to-install solution that is easy to operate with data available to use right away.
Yokogawa’s Brewing/Distilling Control System provides solutions to help you create a consistent and reliable brewing process.
Batch process control allows automated metering, blending and loading from bulk storage into truck, rail and other transport vessles.
Yokogawa developed the Y-Plant Alert system to provide Sequence of Event Recording and Alarm Event Annunciation for facilities requiring highly reliable fault detection and operator annunciation systems.
- Yokogawa Diesel Generator Control System
- Replace aging diesel performance monitors
- Consistent, reliable test data
- Diesel generator start up and operation insight
Yokogawa's SENSTATION combines SENCOM™ SMART sensors with the SMART data logger and SMARTDAC+ modular data acquisition system to provide a scalable, integrated liquid measurement solution.
- Yokogawa's Subsea Master Control Station solution
- Standardizes subsea control systems
- Maximize productivity, reduce project costs and time
Instrumentation devices and equipment serve for plants as the eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and skin, which are responsible for the five senses, and act as the central nervous system and brain do for human beings. The reliability and availability of such devices and equipment are the most important requirements of customers.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us