A programmable logic controller (PLC) is an industrial computer with inputs and outputs used in the control and automation of industrial processes. A PLC is designed to withstand more harsh factory conditions and provide real time deterministic control and monitoring.
Yokogawa PLCs offer the fastest update rates for high speed applications and are electrically and environmentally robust.
Range-free controller covers versatile range of system in single model
The FA-M3 provides system expandability, unlimited by system size, and also allows the use of common spare parts. To expand the system, simply add desired modules, all of the same size. The installation leaves ample room within the control panel for standardization and efficiency improvement through panel design. With the FA-M3 PLC, a developer can give full rein to his creativity to build systems and realize control that fits his applications.
Main Unit and Sub-Unit
The main unit accommodates up to seven sub-units for installing additional I/O modules.
This provides up to 8,192 range-free I/O points.
Increased Reliability and Security Through the Use of a Data Acquisition System
Aerospace Material Specification AMS2750F defines the requirements for thermal processing equipment used in metal heat treatment applications. It covers temperature sensors, control and recording instrumentation, system accuracy tests, and temperature uniformity surveys. Shops that adhere to the standard can confidently heat treat components used in a wide range of aerospace, transportation, and other industries that demand traceable quality procedures for heat treatment.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") has been providing advanced turbo machinery solutions to global markets since 2000 with a steadfast focus on developing advanced control algorithms implemented in the customer's choice of PLC or DCS hardware platform. CCS Turbo Machinery Control Solutions have been implemented on a variety of hardware platforms including Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Honeywell C300, Siemens S7, ABB AC800M and Emerson DeltaV.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") specializes in industrial turbo-machinery control challenges for various types of industries. CCS' turbo-machinery technology and patented control algorithms are hardware platform independent and have been successfully implemented on different hardware platforms since 2004.
With the recent rapid advancement of technology, user equipment has become more and more complicated, diversified and faster. This has been imposing an increase in engineering costs and increasingly many users require devices facilitating customization and the reuse of past resources (legacies).
- FA-M3V Leading Edge Controller (21.3 MB)
- General Catalog of Positioning Modules (2.2 MB)
- Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-III Interface) (160 KB)
- Sequence CPU Module (with network functions) F3SP66-4S / F3SP67-6S (127 KB)
- The IT M@chine Controller (1.3 MB)
- The IT M@chine Controller - I/O Open (595 KB)
- Toolbox for Temperature Control and Monitoring Module (1.4 MB)
- Analog Input Module (2.1 MB)
- Analog Output Modules - F3DA0*-*R [Addendum] (127 KB)
- DeviceNet Scanner Module (Addendum) (87 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module Model: F3LE01-5T, F3LE11-0T (1.5 MB)
- FA-M3 - ASi Master Module (3.7 MB)
- Fiber-optic FA-bus Module / Fiber-optic FA-bus Type 2 Module Addendum (127 KB)
- Hardware Manual - F3BU/F3PU /F3X*/F3Y* /F3WD (3.3 MB)
- Positioning Module (with Multi-channel Pulse Output) - F3YP14/F3YP18 (1.8 MB)
- YHLS Master Module - F3LH02 (1.1 MB)
- FA-M3 Range-free Multi-controller (1.2 MB)
- FA-M3 - Basic Modules (Base, Power Supply, CPU Modules and ROM Packs) (2.7 MB)
- FA-M3 - Basic Input/Output Modules (2.4 MB)
- FA-M3 - Analog Input/output Modules Temperature Control and Monitoring Modules PID Control Module Open-circuit Detection Module (232 KB)
- FA-M3 - Analog Input Modules (564 KB)
- FA-M3 - High-speed Data Acquisition Module - F3HA08-0N (883 KB)
- FA-M3 - Analog Output Modules (254 KB)
- FA-M3 - Analog Output Module (F3DA04-6R/DCR) (318 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (356 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (277 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (397 KB)
- FA-M3 - YHLS Master Modules, YHLS Slave Units, YHLS Communication Cables (for implementing high-speed remote I/O) (586 KB)
- NX Interface Module (110 KB)
- FA-M3 - No-voltage Contact Input Module (Separate Commons) - F3XC08-0C (124 KB)
- FA-M3 - GP-IB Communication Module - F3GB01-0N (55 KB)
- FA-M3 - FA Link H Modules FA-bus Modules (559 KB)
- FA-M3 - High-speed Counter Modules and Positioning Modules (1.7 MB)
- FA-M3 - YHLS Master Module YHLS Slave Units (for implementing high-speed remote I/O) (455 KB)
- F3XS04 Pulse Input Module (110 KB)
- F3NC96-0N Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-II Interface) (266 KB)
- FA-M3 - Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-III Interface) - F3NC97-0N (280 KB)
- FA-M3 - Software Packages (2.8 MB)
- FA-M3 Modules Comply with RoHS (2011/65/EU) (179 KB)
- CPU Port Cable (85 KB)
- FA-M3 Fiber-optic Cables (652 KB)
- Memory Card Module (116 KB)
- FA-M3 - DeviceNet Scanner Module - F3LD01-0N (90 KB)
- FA-M3 - Personal Computer Link Modules UT Link Module RS-232-C / RS-422-A Communication Modules Ladder Communication Modules (672 KB)
- FA-M3 - Range-free Multi-controller -Discontinued Modules- (1.0 MB)
- FA-M3 - FL-net (OPCN-2) Interface Module - F3LX02-1N (108 KB)
Yokogawa presents a tutorial on how to create a new item point in the Stardom RTU/PAC/PLC controller and then register it in the FAST/Tools SCADA environment and have it display on an operator interface.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us