The DX3000 is a panel mount DAQStation with special dimension casing that displays real-time measured data on a color LCD screen and saves data on a compact flash memory card. It can be hooked up to a network via Ethernet which enables email and web monitor as well as FTP. It also supports Modbus TCP communication protocol.
It comes with a 4, 8, 10, 20 or 30 channel model. The DX3000 accepts DC voltage, thermocouple RTD and contact signal inputs. Log input mode allows the user to measure DC voltage input and converts the input to a logarithmic scale. Simulation function used to stop the updating of time, trend, digital values, and bar graph is also available.
The DX3000 is a panel mount DAQStation with special dimension casing that is a direct replacement for DX200 /S83 and Westronics 3200.
- Basic Functions
- Up to 4, 8, 10, 20, 30 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling
- Display & Operation
- 10 channels per display group
- Trend, bar, log and digital display
- Standard Ethernet interface
- FTP, SMPT, NTP supported
- Web server functionality
- Reliability and Security
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
- Application Software
Software for a variety of tasks including analysis, settings, and acquisition
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us